Overclock.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Escape from Reality
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My EVGA GTX 670 Reference Cards stock at 915 Mhz but boosts to 1125 Mhz.

So whats yours?
thumb.gif

·
Escape from Reality
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With my +150 core offset OC I could hit 1275 Mhz on my cards

·
GFX enthusiast
682 Posts
Stock clock boost is 1097Mhz on my Club3D GTX 670 reference cards. Haven't seen it higher.

·
Overclocked
3,988 Posts
EVGA FTW here. 1228 MHz max stock boost, which is plenty for me. overclocking can give me about 20% more performance but it doesn't worth all the heat and noise.

·
WaterCooler
4,856 Posts
I will have to check when I get home tonight. But pretty sure with everything stock it was boosting a little above 1200 MHz in Skyrim. Its jsut been a while since I checked so I don't remember the exact number.

Unfortunately I do remember that I couldn't get much more of an overclock on mine, and could not quite reach 1300 MHz stable without crashes.

·
Overclocked
3,988 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Beregond View Post

I will have to check when I get home tonight. But pretty sure with everything stock it was boosting a little above 1200 MHz in Skyrim. Its jsut been a while since I checked so I don't remember the exact number.
Unfortunately I do remember that I couldn't get much more of an overclock on mine, and could not quite reach 1300 MHz stable without crashes.
You're not missing anything IMO. 1200 ===> 1300 is about 1-2 fps at best. what matters is the memory OC which most FTWs out there excel with
thumb.gif

·
WaterCooler
4,856 Posts
I'll have to mess around with that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.