Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Half-Life 2 and its episodes.

For multiplayer though, either Counter-Strike: Source or TF2.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I don't think I've played that many of the good ones, but the 3 times or so I've gone through KotOR II, I'm sucked in for hours a day until I beat it. I actually haven't played the first KotOR but have always planned on renting it from the library. It's just that I'm worried about my crave once I play it. Maybe I get time this winter. I hear fans like it more than the second.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heady
View Post

I don't think I've played that many of the good ones, but the 3 times or so I've gone through KotOR II, I'm sucked in for hours a day until I beat it. I actually haven't played the first KotOR but have always planned on renting it from the library. It's just that I'm worried about my crave once I play it. Maybe I get time this winter. I hear fans like it more than the second.

You missed the deal on steam several days ago. They were selling KOTOR (the first one) for $2.49. I bought it, I've never played either KOTOR game.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Battlefield 2. I was/am obsessed. Plus my system is total overkill for it so I get really good framerates

·
Premium Member
6,318 Posts
PC?
Bioshock

Console (I just wanna put my 2 cents in on this)
Uncharted 1/2

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Battlefield 2.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hearts of Iron 2 (with the addons)
Had it sitting on the shelf for ages before i decided to really make an effort to learnt how to play it.
After that i lost of few years of my life to it.

Others - COD4, Monkey Island
, FS2004, BF2, Civ4

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
EASILY DIABLO AND DIBALO II WITH THE EXPANSION. I am so pumped for Diablo III in about 2 years but boy Diablo is a bad ass game no one can deny it

·
Registered
964 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tgawn
View Post

Hearts of Iron 2 (with the addons)
Had it sitting on the shelf for ages before i decided to really make an effort to learnt how to play it.
After that i lost of few years of my life to it.

Others - COD4, Monkey Island
, FS2004, BF2, Civ4

I have been wanting to try the secret of monkey island for ages, I watched necroscope86 do a let's play of it on youtube and it has got me hooked on wanting to try it.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
HL2, probably.

Followed by the original Counter-Strike.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Counter strike source

1 - 20 of 134 Posts