Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
moved from oregon coast 3 months ago

now im in florida, around tampa, more specific-bradenton area.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsLasher

Age and pictures have been done how about location...........I'm from Indiana

Beautiful sunny southern California, city of Los Angeles... and not some lame suburb on the outskirts claiming to be L.A. either.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I'm a hick from smack dab in the middle of nowhere, Alberta, Canada. And when I say nowhere, I mean I see trees and deer and coyotes and tractors and fields. My closest neighbor is a good 5 min drive away and during parts of the year you can't drive anything less than a 4X4 without getting stuck on the roads.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
I am actually in Chandler Arizona, which is a suburb of Phoenix.

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by archer_456

Right in the middle of no where, Crawfordville, Georgia. 60 Miles from the nearest Mall, Best Buys, Circuit City, etc. and 40Miles from the nearest Walmart, and 12 miles from the nearest gas station. Depressing isn't it. LOL

thats about how far i am from evrything to...cheers.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bartender Paradox

thats about how far i am from evrything to...cheers.

what town do u live in?

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
All you Americans...50 miles from this, 100 miles from that. Must be really bad to be like that, in this country your rarely more than 5 miles from something

I live in a village about 3 miles south of Derby, 12 miles east of Nottingham and a stones throw from East Midlands Airport. You need anything more specific? Oh yeah, I'm about 0.5 miles away from a supermarket, and 2 miles from the nearest computer shop

Look on a map, first person to tell me where I live gets an imaginary FX55

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by adas123

what town do u live in?

Wheeler. its right inbetween seaside and tillamook. lol... its right next to nehalem, the name of intels so called 5 GHz core.

·
Premium Member
6,356 Posts
Lol...its less then 100yrds to the closest computer shop...then about 200-300yrds to the next one lol

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.N00bLaR

Lol...its less then 100yrds to the closest computer shop...then about 200-300yrds to the next one lol

lucky @&*%er. its 40 miles to the closest comp store for me.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts