1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by csm725
View Post

First, take some grammar classes.
Second, I like Lian Li in general and SFF cases.

What's wrong with his grammar?

@OP, I like my Lancool PC-K62, which is basically a steel version of a Lian Li case. I also like the Corsair Obsidian 800D, but the price was a bit high for me.

I like the black interior, and nice features like tool-less design and cable management holes.

·
Registered
211 Posts
my favorite case would have to be the P180 series, because it combines High performence gameing, and Low noise, leading to a BEAST of a computer

the other reason is because of its sleek elegance, focusing on the elegence instead of bling like so many do

My second choice would have to be the Fortress Ft-03w, i dont own this case, and have never got my hands on its, but it looks to be a beautiful case, and one i would LOVE to build a computer in for my parents.

·
Banned
11,680 Posts
I'm almost 200% sure (yes, two hundred) that 'most favorite' is a blatant error.
Anyways I've already contributed to this thread. Aluminum easy to mod cases with either real white or black interiors. Or SFF cases.

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by csm725
View Post

I'm almost 200% sure (yes, two hundred) that 'most favorite' is a blatant error.
Anyways I've already contributed to this thread. Aluminum easy to mod cases with either real white or black interiors. Or SFF cases.

While it may not be proper, or even incorrect, it's a mere redundancy, not an all out blatant grammatical error.

Mind you, this is coming from a self-proclaimed 'Grammar Nazi'.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
516 Posts
Thermaltake Chaser MK1 Nice transformer look. 6 Different LED color modes, built-on headphone holder, 4 Spots for a 200mm fans, Intake filters, HDD or SSD docking station, Great Window, HUGE, Liquid cooling ready, oh and the blue pulsating power light.

sorry for the resolution

·
Banned
11,680 Posts
Alright then... moving along with the thread

I really want to build a HTPC in a sexy black case with a green and aluminum power button, blu-ray drive. A i3-2100 with a GT 430 would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
5,647 Posts
Antec Three Hundred. Small, but big enough. Nice clean look. Comes with adjustable fans. Great budget tower in my opinion.

For the flashiness though, I'm loving my HAF 932 Advanced.

·
Cuddly as a Cactus
2,121 Posts
HAF 932...it's a beast of a case

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Silverstone FT02, I think.

·
Banned
549 Posts
It depends... ATX, Mini ATX, Mini ATX, Micro ITX, XL-ATX, or HPTX?

Some of my favorite cases and brands are:

LittleDevil PC-V8 & PC V10 (Number one on my list)
Anything From Case Labs
Mountain Mods Cases
Danger Den Cases
Lian Li Cases
Fractal Design Cases
Silverstone Cases
Corsair 800D, 700D, 650D
Xigmatek Elysium
Thermaltake Level 10
HAF X and 932
Bitfenix Collosus

For micro and mini motherboards: