Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so when do they because on my tracking number it says "out for delivery" at 8:10am and now is 4:30 and wondering if its going to be deliverd today?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by no-id

so when do they because on my tracking number it says "out for delivery" at 8:10am and now is 4:30 and wondering if its going to be deliverd today?

Same thing happened to me, they will deliver it some time before midnight
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow 7:45 eh see it sucks because its a clutch cable for my atv and i was hoping to go riding before it got dark but its starting to darken now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
490 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by no-id

wow 7:45 eh see it sucks because its a clutch cable for my atv and i was hoping to go riding before it got dark but its starting to darken now


Those Idiots knocked on my door at 11:20pm before. I was pissed and glad at the same time.

-Allen
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:


Originally Posted by Evolutionsentra

Those Idiots knocked on my door at 11:20pm before. I was pissed and glad at the same time.

-Allen



You serious? man no respect huh? they should know people go to sleep at those times meh im up till like 12-1am so i guess im good


Whatd they/you say?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
490 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by no-id



You serious? man no respect huh? they should know people go to sleep at those times meh im up till like 12-1am so i guess im good


Whatd they/you say?

Actually. I didn't answer it. I heard the "Knock-Knock" and by the time I got out of bed and looked through the peephole, they were gone.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,809 Posts
i think it depends on regional location as to what time the stop delivering... i think around here its 7pm...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,338 Posts
yes i cant stqnd it when your waiting for a package, you almost need to be at thte door for when they knock cause they'll run like crazy if you dont answer right away.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:


Originally Posted by Jazino

yes i cant stqnd it when your waiting for a package, you almost need to be at thte door for when they knock cause they'll run like crazy if you dont answer right away.

haha yeah i ussually have my blinds closed in my room its facing the front of the house and i have it open right now just waiting for them
and plus its a exacly 24min drive from there place to my house lol they must have alot of packages to deliver today
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah its 6 now pitch black to wouldnt think they would be delivering at this time but i guess they do
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my god there starting to piss me off

"A CORRECT STREET NAME IS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION "

i just called them and they DO have the right adress man iv had stuff deliverd here by ups before whats the problem..... gave em more info like theres a school infront of my street and the name of the big street im by and no my house isnt new its like 7 years old :/ man the driver must of been new now i have to wait till tommorow
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top