Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You need to have all the same size monitors in order to run eye-infinity correctly right ?

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
No.

·
Premium Member
7,949 Posts
Any sized monitors. For 2 monitors, just use 2 of the ports on the back of the card, and for 3 monitors, you have to either use 2x DVI ports, or 1x DVI port and 1x HDMI port, however, you have to use the display port for one of the monitors.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xxicrimsonixx View Post
Any sized monitors. For 2 monitors, just use 2 of the ports on the back of the card, and for 3 monitors, you have to either use 2x DVI ports, or 1x DVI port and 1x HDMI port, however, you have to use the display port for one of the monitors.
2monitors is worse than one in most situations though because who wants to aim where the border of the screens are, and how do you even see the crosshair.

·
Premium Member
7,949 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1keith1
View Post

2monitors is worse than one in most situations though because who wants to aim where the border of the screens are, and how do you even see the crosshair.

I am just saying for the sake of explaining what to do -.- In no way did I suggest going 2 monitors for eyefinity.

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1keith1
View Post

Not all games are FPS.

Some RTS and RPG support dual-screens very nicely. One screen for action while the other has maps, inventory, items, ect.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo View Post
Not all games are FPS.

Some RTS and RPG support dual-screens very nicely. One screen for action while the other has maps, inventory, items, ect.
yea that would be cool, i just have never seen the reason for 2 screens in eyefinity except while browsing the web.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts