Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
about 2 weeks ago we were projected to hit 3rd in august of next year. right after foldathon it was end of feb. now it's april.

projections out that far are going to bounce around significantly depending on daily fluctuations. that being said, it would be impressive, although quite doable in the first quarter. It would only take around 300-400k PPD more to push us into march.

·
Premium Member
46,128 Posts
Will probably post the thread tomorrow. I wanna sort something out with the spreadsheet first though.

·
Tinkers With Rigs
1,157 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantasysage View Post
I think the NFL should be able to help
I don't get it.

Anywho, everybody just keep folding 24/7 and get 2 or 3 more rigs up and we'll be there in no time!

I CAN SMELL #1!

·
Premium Member
46,128 Posts
"New Folders' League". Competition for new Folders.

·
Tinkers With Rigs
1,157 Posts
OH! I was thinking "what in the world is the National Football League" going to do for us...

Well don't I feel dumb?

·
Premium Member
8,679 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantasysage View Post
I think the NFL should be able to help
Definitely should

·
Premium Member
8,679 Posts
Very close to 6mil daily

·
Premium Member
46,128 Posts
Oh yeah. Once Evga pass [H], [H]'s PPD will drop (since a lot of MPC are Folding for them at the moment). We get ATi out soon after, and we could well be #2 for PPD. I think we're a long ways off passing [H], but you can bet that's what I'll be working towards.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lordikon View Post
Our single greatest hope for reaching #1 is that the folding client becomes efficient with ATi cards. Then all of our members could GPU fold at maximum efficiency.
Bingo. We could probably double our folding potential. EVGA definitely won't get that advantage.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by grillinman
View Post

OH! I was thinking "what in the world is the National Football League" going to do for us...

Well don't I feel dumb?

**looking at rig, thinking how on earth am I gonna fit an oval ball in there

Ohhhhhh!!! LOL! I'm glad you said it first

·
Premium Member
16,551 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zodac
View Post

Oh yeah. Once Evga pass [H], [H]'s PPD will drop (since a lot of MPC are Folding for them at the moment). We get ATi out soon after, and we could well be #2 for PPD. I think we're a long ways off passing [H], but you can bet that's what I'll be working towards.

Wait wait.

When will there be an ATI client?

I want to unleash my 5970's power...

I'm sad to see Folding is not using all it's power... When are we getting that fixed?

·
Premium Member
46,128 Posts
Stanford say when Client v7 is released. And sicne they asked for Memtest results, they must be getting close. Unless they're finding unexpected results, it's a matter of weeks now.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by zodac View Post
Stanford say when Client v7 is released. And sicne they asked for Memtest results, they must be getting close. Unless they're finding unexpected results, it's a matter of weeks now.
Just in time for a foldathon and Chimp Challenge. Let's hope so.

·
Premium Member
16,551 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zodac View Post
OMG, is it a joke? don't play with my feelings

If that is true, I am about to Jizz in my pants:

OMG!!!

If that is true, how much PPD do you think my 5970 will pull? I'm sick of leaving my 5970 on iddle 24/7 (I don't like BOINC honestly, I want to help on [email protected] instead)

·
Premium Member
46,128 Posts
I can't give any estimates, so don't bother asking how much PPD it might get.

And I'm assuming there are no complications. If the Memtest results show something up, then it might be months before we see it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.