Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rolandooo-FD

Well I have a 9800Gx2 running 24/7, just yesterday I noticed was getting zero points for the last two days. I looked in fahmon logs and everything looks normal. I also checked the config of the [email protected] client aswell.

I have my other core folding under RolandoooR1 and its getting updated.

Any Ideas?

Heres a log from fahmon.

Code:
Code:
[03:13:54] + Attempting to send results [March 17 03:13:54 UTC]
[03:13:55] + Results successfully sent
[03:13:55] Thank you for your contribution to [email protected]
[03:13:55] + Number of Units Completed: 88

[03:13:59] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[03:13:59] + Attempting to get work packet
[03:13:59] - Connecting to assignment server
[03:13:59] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.122.70).
[03:13:59] + News From [email protected]: GPU folding beta
[03:13:59] Loaded queue successfully.
[03:14:00] + Closed connections
[03:14:00] 
[03:14:00] + Processing work unit
[03:14:00] Core required: FahCore_14.exe
[03:14:00] Core found.
[03:14:00] Working on queue slot 00 [March 17 03:14:00 UTC]
[03:14:00] + Working ...
[03:14:00] 
[03:14:00] *------------------------------*
[03:14:00] [email protected] GPU Core - Beta
[03:14:00] Version 1.24 (Mon Mar 2 19:49:32 PST 2009)
[03:14:00] 
[03:14:00] Compiler  : Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 14.00.50727.762 for 80x86
[03:14:00] Build host: vspm46
[03:14:00] Board Type: Nvidia
[03:14:00] Core      : 
[03:14:00] Preparing to commence simulation
[03:14:00] - Looking at optimizations...
[03:14:00] - Created dyn
[03:14:00] - Files status OK
[03:14:00] - Expanded 68476 -> 357580 (decompressed 522.1 percent)
[03:14:00] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=68476 data_size=357580, decompressed_data_size=357580 diff=0
[03:14:00] - Digital signature verified
[03:14:00] 
[03:14:00] Project: 5902 (Run 2, Clone 600, Gen 6)
[03:14:00] 
[03:14:00] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[03:14:00] Entering M.D.
[03:14:06] Tpr hash work/wudata_00.tpr:  4166112076 332655863 118191547 1623712874 3859069462
[03:14:07] Working on Protein
[03:14:07] Client config found, loading data.
[03:14:07] Starting GUI Server
[03:18:40] Completed 1%
[03:23:34] Completed 2%
[03:28:36] Completed 3%
[03:33:30] Completed 4%
[03:38:35] Completed 5%
[03:43:33] Completed 6%
[03:48:30] Completed 7%
[03:53:34] Completed 8%
[03:58:31] Completed 9%
[04:03:37] Completed 10%
[04:08:39] Completed 11%
[04:13:38] Completed 12%
[04:18:47] Completed 13%
[04:23:46] Completed 14%
[04:29:05] Completed 15%
[04:34:10] Completed 16%
[04:39:07] Completed 17%
[04:44:03] Completed 18%
[04:49:01] Completed 19%
[04:53:58] Completed 20%
[04:58:55] Completed 21%
[05:03:56] Completed 22%
[05:08:49] Completed 23%
[05:13:45] Completed 24%
[05:18:55] Completed 25%
[05:23:58] Completed 26%
[05:28:59] Completed 27%
[05:33:57] Completed 28%
[05:38:58] Completed 29%
[05:44:00] Completed 30%
[05:49:03] Completed 31%
[05:54:04] Completed 32%
[05:58:58] Completed 33%
[06:03:55] Completed 34%
[06:09:03] Completed 35%
[06:13:52] Completed 36%
[06:18:49] Completed 37%
[06:23:54] Completed 38%
[06:28:56] Completed 39%
[06:34:03] Completed 40%
[06:38:59] Completed 41%
[06:43:58] Completed 42%
[06:49:03] Completed 43%
[06:53:59] Completed 44%
[06:58:57] Completed 45%
[07:03:56] Completed 46%
[07:08:59] Completed 47%
[07:14:05] Completed 48%
[07:19:16] Completed 49%
[07:24:23] Completed 50%
[07:29:19] Completed 51%
[07:34:12] Completed 52%
[07:39:18] Completed 53%
[07:40:53] + Working...
[07:44:18] Completed 54%
[07:49:17] Completed 55%
[07:54:20] Completed 56%
[07:59:22] Completed 57%
[08:04:28] Completed 58%
[08:09:30] Completed 59%
[08:14:44] Completed 60%
[08:19:50] Completed 61%
[08:24:52] Completed 62%
[08:29:45] Completed 63%
[08:34:42] Completed 64%
[08:39:48] Completed 65%
[08:44:54] Completed 66%
[08:49:57] Completed 67%
[08:55:03] Completed 68%
[09:00:05] Completed 69%
[09:05:12] Completed 70%
[09:10:19] Completed 71%
[09:15:15] Completed 72%
[09:20:05] Completed 73%
[09:24:35] Completed 74%
[09:29:08] Completed 75%
[09:33:35] Completed 76%
[09:38:03] Completed 77%
[09:42:27] Completed 78%
[09:46:53] Completed 79%
[09:51:33] Completed 80%
[09:56:08] Completed 81%
[10:00:39] Completed 82%
[10:05:12] Completed 83%
[10:09:35] Completed 84%
[10:14:11] Completed 85%
[10:18:25] Completed 86%
[10:22:53] Completed 87%
[10:27:14] Completed 88%
[10:31:47] Completed 89%
[10:36:24] Completed 90%
[10:40:57] Completed 91%
[10:45:27] Completed 92%
[10:49:58] Completed 93%
[10:54:31] Completed 94%
[10:59:06] Completed 95%
[11:03:37] Completed 96%
[11:08:02] Completed 97%
[11:12:21] Completed 98%
[11:16:48] Completed 99%
[11:21:22] Completed 100%
[11:21:22] Successful run
[11:21:22] DynamicWrapper: Finished Work Unit: sleep=10000
[11:21:32] Reserved 33876 bytes for xtc file; Cosm status=0
[11:21:32] Allocated 33876 bytes for xtc file
[11:21:32] - Reading up to 33876 from "work/wudata_00.xtc": Read 33876
[11:21:32] Read 33876 bytes from xtc file; available packet space=786396588
[11:21:32] xtc file hash check passed.
[11:21:32] Reserved 23472 23472 786396588 bytes for arc file=<work/wudata_00.trr> Cosm status=0
[11:21:32] Allocated 23472 bytes for arc file
[11:21:32] - Reading up to 23472 from "work/wudata_00.trr": Read 23472
[11:21:32] Read 23472 bytes from arc file; available packet space=786373116
[11:21:32] trr file hash check passed.
[11:21:32] Allocated 560 bytes for edr file
[11:21:32] Read bedfile
[11:21:32] edr file hash check passed.
[11:21:32] Allocated 314935 bytes for logfile
[11:21:32] Read logfile
[11:21:32] GuardedRun: success in DynamicWrapper
[11:21:32] GuardedRun: done
[11:21:32] Run: GuardedRun completed.
[11:21:34] - Writing 373355 bytes of core data to disk...
[11:21:34] Done: 372843 -> 68229 (compressed to 18.2 percent)
[11:21:34]   ... Done.
[11:21:34] - Shutting down core 
[11:21:34] 
[11:21:34] [email protected] Core Shutdown: FINISHED_UNIT
[11:21:37] CoreStatus = 64 (100)
[11:21:37] Sending work to server
[11:21:37] Project: 5902 (Run 2, Clone 600, Gen 6)

[11:21:37] + Attempting to send results [March 17 11:21:37 UTC]
[11:21:38] + Results successfully sent
[11:21:38] Thank you for your contribution to [email protected]
[11:21:38] + Number of Units Completed: 89

[11:21:42] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[11:21:42] + Attempting to get work packet
[11:21:42] - Connecting to assignment server
[11:21:42] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.122.70).
[11:21:42] + News From [email protected]: GPU folding beta
[11:21:43] Loaded queue successfully.
[11:21:44] + Closed connections
[11:21:44] 
[11:21:44] + Processing work unit
[11:21:44] Core required: FahCore_14.exe
[11:21:44] Core found.
[11:21:44] Working on queue slot 01 [March 17 11:21:44 UTC]
[11:21:44] + Working ...
[11:21:44] 
[11:21:44] *------------------------------*
[11:21:44] [email protected] GPU Core - Beta
[11:21:44] Version 1.24 (Mon Mar 2 19:49:32 PST 2009)
[11:21:44] 
[11:21:44] Compiler  : Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 14.00.50727.762 for 80x86
[11:21:44] Build host: vspm46
[11:21:44] Board Type: Nvidia
[11:21:44] Core      : 
[11:21:44] Preparing to commence simulation
[11:21:44] - Looking at optimizations...
[11:21:44] - Created dyn
[11:21:44] - Files status OK
[11:21:44] - Expanded 68359 -> 357580 (decompressed 523.0 percent)
[11:21:44] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=68359 data_size=357580, decompressed_data_size=357580 diff=0
[11:21:44] - Digital signature verified
[11:21:44] 
[11:21:44] Project: 5902 (Run 11, Clone 294, Gen 5)
[11:21:44] 
[11:21:44] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[11:21:44] Entering M.D.
[11:21:50] Tpr hash work/wudata_01.tpr:  2535350790 1069400686 1589666154 2209897822 2519626114
[11:21:50] Working on Protein
[11:21:51] Client config found, loading data.
[11:21:51] Starting GUI Server
[11:26:32] Completed 1%
[11:31:30] Completed 2%
[11:36:26] Completed 3%
[11:41:14] Completed 4%
[11:46:09] Completed 5%
[11:51:12] Completed 6%
[11:56:04] Completed 7%
[12:00:58] Completed 8%
[12:05:50] Completed 9%
[12:10:54] Completed 10%
[12:15:51] Completed 11%
[12:20:51] Completed 12%
[12:25:49] Completed 13%
[12:30:47] Completed 14%
[12:35:53] Completed 15%
[12:40:54] Completed 16%
[12:45:53] Completed 17%
[12:50:52] Completed 18%
[12:55:47] Completed 19%
[13:00:49] Completed 20%
[13:05:45] Completed 21%
[13:10:44] Completed 22%
[13:15:37] Completed 23%
[13:20:43] Completed 24%
[13:25:50] Completed 25%
[13:30:48] Completed 26%
[13:35:39] Completed 27%
[13:40:39] Completed 28%
[13:40:50] + Working...
[13:45:43] Completed 29%
[13:50:50] Completed 30%
[13:55:53] Completed 31%
[14:00:44] Completed 32%
[14:05:50] Completed 33%
[14:10:48] Completed 34%
[14:15:57] Completed 35%
[14:20:56] Completed 36%
[14:26:02] Completed 37%
[14:31:04] Completed 38%
[14:35:55] Completed 39%
[14:41:04] Completed 40%
[14:46:02] Completed 41%
[14:51:06] Completed 42%
[14:56:05] Completed 43%
[15:01:00] Completed 44%
[15:06:06] Completed 45%
[15:11:07] Completed 46%
[15:16:03] Completed 47%
[15:21:04] Completed 48%
[15:26:05] Completed 49%
[15:31:07] Completed 50%
[15:36:14] Completed 51%
[15:41:23] Completed 52%
[15:46:16] Completed 53%
[15:51:16] Completed 54%
[15:56:20] Completed 55%
[16:01:23] Completed 56%
[16:06:19] Completed 57%
[16:11:21] Completed 58%
[16:16:23] Completed 59%
[16:21:30] Completed 60%
[16:26:31] Completed 61%
[16:31:28] Completed 62%
[16:36:24] Completed 63%
[16:41:20] Completed 64%
[16:46:30] Completed 65%
[16:51:29] Completed 66%
[16:56:52] Completed 67%
[17:02:55] Completed 68%
[17:08:47] Completed 69%
[17:14:32] Completed 70%
[17:20:03] Completed 71%
[17:26:43] Completed 72%
[17:33:04] Completed 73%
[17:38:47] Completed 74%
[17:45:41] Completed 75%
[17:52:03] Completed 76%
[17:57:28] Completed 77%
[18:03:41] Completed 78%
[18:09:04] Completed 79%
[18:13:31] Completed 80%
[18:18:03] Completed 81%
[18:22:31] Completed 82%
[18:26:56] Completed 83%
[18:31:23] Completed 84%
[18:35:56] Completed 85%
[18:40:32] Completed 86%
[18:45:04] Completed 87%
[18:49:32] Completed 88%
[18:54:03] Completed 89%
[18:58:38] Completed 90%
[19:03:06] Completed 91%
[19:07:38] Completed 92%
[19:12:09] Completed 93%
[19:16:39] Completed 94%
[19:21:08] Completed 95%
[19:25:37] Completed 96%
[19:30:09] Completed 97%
[19:34:35] Completed 98%
[19:39:03] Completed 99%
[19:40:46] + Working...
[19:43:37] Completed 100%
[19:43:38] Successful run
[19:43:38] DynamicWrapper: Finished Work Unit: sleep=10000
[19:43:48] Reserved 33876 bytes for xtc file; Cosm status=0
[19:43:48] Allocated 33876 bytes for xtc file
[19:43:48] - Reading up to 33876 from "work/wudata_01.xtc": Read 33876
[19:43:48] Read 33876 bytes from xtc file; available packet space=786396588
[19:43:48] xtc file hash check passed.
[19:43:48] Reserved 23472 23472 786396588 bytes for arc file=<work/wudata_01.trr> Cosm status=0
[19:43:48] Allocated 23472 bytes for arc file
[19:43:48] - Reading up to 23472 from "work/wudata_01.trr": Read 23472
[19:43:48] Read 23472 bytes from arc file; available packet space=786373116
[19:43:48] trr file hash check passed.
[19:43:48] Allocated 560 bytes for edr file
[19:43:48] Read bedfile
[19:43:48] edr file hash check passed.
[19:43:48] Allocated 24685 bytes for logfile
[19:43:48] Read logfile
[19:43:48] GuardedRun: success in DynamicWrapper
[19:43:48] GuardedRun: done
[19:43:48] Run: GuardedRun completed.
[19:43:49] - Writing 83105 bytes of core data to disk...
[19:43:49] Done: 82593 -> 63236 (compressed to 76.5 percent)
[19:43:49]   ... Done.
[19:43:49] - Shutting down core 
[19:43:49] 
[19:43:49] [email protected] Core Shutdown: FINISHED_UNIT
[19:43:53] CoreStatus = 64 (100)
[19:43:53] Sending work to server
[19:43:53] Project: 5902 (Run 11, Clone 294, Gen 5)

[19:43:53] + Attempting to send results [March 17 19:43:53 UTC]
[19:43:54] + Results successfully sent
[19:43:54] Thank you for your contribution to [email protected]
[19:43:54] + Number of Units Completed: 90

[19:43:58] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[19:43:58] + Attempting to get work packet
[19:43:58] - Connecting to assignment server
[19:43:58] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.122.70).
[19:43:58] + News From [email protected]: GPU folding beta
[19:43:58] Loaded queue successfully.
[19:44:00] + Closed connections
[19:44:00] 
[19:44:00] + Processing work unit
[19:44:00] Core required: FahCore_14.exe
[19:44:00] Core found.
[19:44:00] Working on queue slot 02 [March 17 19:44:00 UTC]
[19:44:00] + Working ...
[19:44:00] 
[19:44:00] *------------------------------*
[19:44:00] [email protected] GPU Core - Beta
[19:44:00] Version 1.24 (Mon Mar 2 19:49:32 PST 2009)
[19:44:00] 
[19:44:00] Compiler  : Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 14.00.50727.762 for 80x86
[19:44:00] Build host: vspm46
[19:44:00] Board Type: Nvidia
[19:44:00] Core      : 
[19:44:00] Preparing to commence simulation
[19:44:00] - Looking at optimizations...
[19:44:00] - Created dyn
[19:44:00] - Files status OK
[19:44:00] - Expanded 68461 -> 357580 (decompressed 522.3 percent)
[19:44:00] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=68461 data_size=357580, decompressed_data_size=357580 diff=0
[19:44:00] - Digital signature verified
[19:44:00] 
[19:44:00] Project: 5903 (Run 13, Clone 495, Gen 6)
[19:44:00] 
[19:44:00] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[19:44:00] Entering M.D.
[19:44:06] Tpr hash work/wudata_02.tpr:  3071483277 3300378291 1804148955 2898111377 292794941
[19:44:06] Working on Protein
[19:44:07] Client config found, loading data.
[19:44:07] Starting GUI Server
[19:48:32] Completed 1%
[19:53:27] Completed 2%
[19:58:26] Completed 3%
[20:03:23] Completed 4%
[20:08:34] Completed 5%
[20:13:29] Completed 6%
[20:18:34] Completed 7%
[20:23:27] Completed 8%
[20:28:19] Completed 9%
[20:33:29] Completed 10%
[20:38:24] Completed 11%
[20:43:22] Completed 12%
[20:48:21] Completed 13%
[20:53:21] Completed 14%
[20:58:20] Completed 15%
[21:03:11] Completed 16%
[21:08:09] Completed 17%
[21:13:12] Completed 18%
[21:18:09] Completed 19%
[21:23:15] Completed 20%
[21:28:21] Completed 21%
[21:33:21] Completed 22%
[21:38:25] Completed 23%
[21:43:26] Completed 24%
[21:48:34] Completed 25%
[21:53:40] Completed 26%
[21:58:35] Completed 27%
[22:03:27] Completed 28%
[22:08:35] Completed 29%
[22:13:46] Completed 30%
[22:18:39] Completed 31%
[22:23:35] Completed 32%
[22:28:43] Completed 33%
[22:33:53] Completed 34%
[22:38:59] Completed 35%
[22:43:54] Completed 36%
[22:49:01] Completed 37%
[22:54:05] Completed 38%
[22:59:06] Completed 39%
[23:04:17] Completed 40%
[23:09:21] Completed 41%
[23:14:23] Completed 42%
[23:19:25] Completed 43%
[23:24:29] Completed 44%
[23:29:40] Completed 45%
[23:34:36] Completed 46%
[23:39:35] Completed 47%
[23:44:41] Completed 48%
[23:49:52] Completed 49%
[23:55:00] Completed 50%
[00:00:02] Completed 51%
[00:05:00] Completed 52%
[00:10:19] Completed 53%
[00:15:18] Completed 54%
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,772 Posts
yu download anthing from a odd site? i guess some people figured out how to steal points through torrents or downloads.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:


Originally Posted by sdla4ever
View Post

yu download anthing from a odd site? i guess some people figured out how to steal points through torrents or downloads.

This too crossed my mind, but I just use this folding rig to surf OCN, or check my EOC updates.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,938 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:


Originally Posted by waverider599
View Post

Are you sure the other account isnt getting all of the points/ is your other name configured to the right team/account?

Yeah or I should be seeing double the PPD on the other account.

I just now switched both clients to fold for "RolandoooR1" I will see if it receives the points for both gpus.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:


Originally Posted by Tufelhunden
View Post

Just seems Stanford was slow. They show more points than EOC does. Sometimes Stanford is slow updating making EOC fall behind.

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...name=Rolandooo

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.c...hp?s=&u=312208



I have 3 nicks


2 of the nicks are for folding teams, the other just folds for OCN.

Rolandooo
RolandoooR1
Rolandooo-FD

Rolandooo-FD usually produces the same PPD as RolandoooR1, but lately has zero PPD. I was hoping EOC was being slow with my updates but 3days late?
 

·
OG OC
Joined
·
2,231 Posts
I don't see your name on the logs like mine is on mine. Check your client.cfg file and see if it got corrupted or erased, you could be submitting to anonymous by accident...

Edit: in fact, there's no user id in there either, so unless you took it out, you're folding for anonymous...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:


Originally Posted by zooterboy
View Post

I don't see your name on the logs like mine is on mine. Check your client.cfg file and see if it got corrupted or erased, you could be submitting to anonymous by accident...

Really? Because heres the log of my gpu that is getting the points. I dont see my name in there either. Can you post your log?

Code:
Code:
[09:18:04] Successful run
[09:18:04] DynamicWrapper: Finished Work Unit: sleep=10000
[09:18:14] Reserved 33876 bytes for xtc file; Cosm status=0
[09:18:14] Allocated 33876 bytes for xtc file
[09:18:14] - Reading up to 33876 from "work/wudata_03.xtc": Read 33876
[09:18:14] Read 33876 bytes from xtc file; available packet space=786396588
[09:18:14] xtc file hash check passed.
[09:18:14] Reserved 23472 23472 786396588 bytes for arc file=<work/wudata_03.trr> Cosm status=0
[09:18:14] Allocated 23472 bytes for arc file
[09:18:14] - Reading up to 23472 from "work/wudata_03.trr": Read 23472
[09:18:14] Read 23472 bytes from arc file; available packet space=786373116
[09:18:14] trr file hash check passed.
[09:18:14] Allocated 560 bytes for edr file
[09:18:14] Read bedfile
[09:18:14] edr file hash check passed.
[09:18:14] Allocated 52578 bytes for logfile
[09:18:14] Read logfile
[09:18:14] GuardedRun: success in DynamicWrapper
[09:18:14] GuardedRun: done
[09:18:14] Run: GuardedRun completed.
[09:18:17] - Writing 110998 bytes of core data to disk...
[09:18:17] Done: 110486 -> 63918 (compressed to 57.8 percent)
[09:18:17]   ... Done.
[09:18:17] - Shutting down core 
[09:18:17] 
[09:18:17] [email protected] Core Shutdown: FINISHED_UNIT
[09:18:20] CoreStatus = 64 (100)
[09:18:20] Sending work to server
[09:18:20] Project: 5902 (Run 2, Clone 600, Gen 6)

[09:18:20] + Attempting to send results [March 17 09:18:20 UTC]
[09:18:21] + Results successfully sent
[09:18:21] Thank you for your contribution to [email protected]
[09:18:21] + Number of Units Completed: 91

[09:18:25] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[09:18:25] + Attempting to get work packet
[09:18:25] - Connecting to assignment server
[09:18:26] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.122.70).
[09:18:26] + News From [email protected]: GPU folding beta
[09:18:26] Loaded queue successfully.
[09:18:27] + Closed connections
[09:18:27] 
[09:18:27] + Processing work unit
[09:18:27] Core required: FahCore_14.exe
[09:18:27] Core found.
[09:18:27] Working on queue slot 04 [March 17 09:18:27 UTC]
[09:18:27] + Working ...
[09:18:27] 
[09:18:27] *------------------------------*
[09:18:27] [email protected] GPU Core - Beta
[09:18:27] Version 1.24 (Mon Mar 2 19:49:32 PST 2009)
[09:18:27] 
[09:18:27] Compiler  : Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 14.00.50727.762 for 80x86
[09:18:27] Build host: vspm46
[09:18:27] Board Type: Nvidia
[09:18:27] Core      : 
[09:18:27] Preparing to commence simulation
[09:18:27] - Looking at optimizations...
[09:18:27] - Created dyn
[09:18:27] - Files status OK
[09:18:27] - Expanded 68359 -> 357580 (decompressed 523.0 percent)
[09:18:27] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=68359 data_size=357580, decompressed_data_size=357580 diff=0
[09:18:27] - Digital signature verified
[09:18:27] 
[09:18:27] Project: 5902 (Run 11, Clone 294, Gen 5)
[09:18:27] 
[09:18:27] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[09:18:27] Entering M.D.
[09:18:33] Tpr hash work/wudata_04.tpr:  2535350790 1069400686 1589666154 2209897822 2519626114
[09:18:34] Working on Protein
[09:18:34] Client config found, loading data.
[09:18:34] Starting GUI Server
[09:23:15] Completed 1%
[09:27:56] Completed 2%
[09:32:46] Completed 3%
[09:37:44] Completed 4%
[09:42:38] Completed 5%
[09:47:39] Completed 6%
[09:52:29] Completed 7%
[09:57:30] Completed 8%
[10:02:23] Completed 9%
[10:07:10] Completed 10%
[10:12:06] Completed 11%
[10:17:07] Completed 12%
[10:21:55] Completed 13%
[10:26:56] Completed 14%
[10:31:51] Completed 15%
[10:36:48] Completed 16%
[10:41:30] Completed 17%
[10:46:29] Completed 18%
[10:51:32] Completed 19%
[10:56:32] Completed 20%
[11:01:17] Completed 21%
[11:06:04] Completed 22%
[11:10:49] Completed 23%
[11:15:38] Completed 24%
[11:20:27] Completed 25%
[11:25:00] Completed 26%
[11:29:29] Completed 27%
[11:33:47] Completed 28%
[11:38:13] Completed 29%
[11:42:56] Completed 30%
[11:47:21] Completed 31%
[11:51:40] Completed 32%
[11:56:18] Completed 33%
[12:00:53] Completed 34%
[12:05:20] Completed 35%
[12:09:43] Completed 36%
[12:14:20] Completed 37%
[12:18:45] Completed 38%
[12:23:06] Completed 39%
[12:27:39] Completed 40%
[12:32:08] Completed 41%
[12:36:34] Completed 42%
[12:41:05] Completed 43%
[12:45:39] Completed 44%
[12:50:13] Completed 45%
[12:54:32] Completed 46%
[12:58:55] Completed 47%
[13:03:14] Completed 48%
[13:07:34] Completed 49%
[13:12:07] Completed 50%
[13:16:37] Completed 51%
[13:21:09] Completed 52%
[13:25:37] Completed 53%
[13:30:10] Completed 54%
[13:34:40] Completed 55%
[13:39:08] Completed 56%
[13:40:53] + Working...
[13:43:36] Completed 57%
[13:48:05] Completed 58%
[13:52:30] Completed 59%
[13:57:06] Completed 60%
[14:01:32] Completed 61%
[14:06:07] Completed 62%
[14:10:45] Completed 63%
[14:15:09] Completed 64%
[14:19:36] Completed 65%
[14:24:12] Completed 66%
[14:28:35] Completed 67%
[14:33:14] Completed 68%
[14:37:33] Completed 69%
[14:42:08] Completed 70%
[14:46:38] Completed 71%
[14:51:16] Completed 72%
[14:55:37] Completed 73%
[14:59:57] Completed 74%
[15:04:36] Completed 75%
[15:09:02] Completed 76%
[15:13:35] Completed 77%
[15:18:08] Completed 78%
[15:22:41] Completed 79%
[15:27:15] Completed 80%
[15:31:43] Completed 81%
[15:36:13] Completed 82%
[15:40:39] Completed 83%
[15:45:07] Completed 84%
[15:49:37] Completed 85%
[15:53:57] Completed 86%
[15:58:18] Completed 87%
[16:02:45] Completed 88%
[16:07:14] Completed 89%
[16:11:43] Completed 90%
[16:16:09] Completed 91%
[16:20:35] Completed 92%
[16:25:06] Completed 93%
[16:29:34] Completed 94%
[16:34:06] Completed 95%
[16:38:40] Completed 96%
[16:43:10] Completed 97%
[16:47:28] Completed 98%
[16:51:47] Completed 99%
[16:56:15] Completed 100%
[16:56:15] Successful run
[16:56:15] DynamicWrapper: Finished Work Unit: sleep=10000
[16:56:25] Reserved 33876 bytes for xtc file; Cosm status=0
[16:56:25] Allocated 33876 bytes for xtc file
[16:56:25] - Reading up to 33876 from "work/wudata_04.xtc": Read 33876
[16:56:25] Read 33876 bytes from xtc file; available packet space=786396588
[16:56:25] xtc file hash check passed.
[16:56:25] Reserved 23472 23472 786396588 bytes for arc file=<work/wudata_04.trr> Cosm status=0
[16:56:25] Allocated 23472 bytes for arc file
[16:56:25] - Reading up to 23472 from "work/wudata_04.trr": Read 23472
[16:56:25] Read 23472 bytes from arc file; available packet space=786373116
[16:56:25] trr file hash check passed.
[16:56:25] Allocated 560 bytes for edr file
[16:56:25] Read bedfile
[16:56:25] edr file hash check passed.
[16:56:25] Allocated 72193 bytes for logfile
[16:56:25] Read logfile
[16:56:25] GuardedRun: success in DynamicWrapper
[16:56:25] GuardedRun: done
[16:56:25] Run: GuardedRun completed.
[16:56:28] - Writing 130613 bytes of core data to disk...
[16:56:28] Done: 130101 -> 64508 (compressed to 49.5 percent)
[16:56:28]   ... Done.
[16:56:28] - Shutting down core 
[16:56:28] 
[16:56:28] [email protected] Core Shutdown: FINISHED_UNIT
[16:56:32] CoreStatus = 64 (100)
[16:56:32] Sending work to server
[16:56:32] Project: 5902 (Run 11, Clone 294, Gen 5)

[16:56:32] + Attempting to send results [March 17 16:56:32 UTC]
[16:56:33] + Results successfully sent
[16:56:33] Thank you for your contribution to [email protected]
[16:56:33] + Number of Units Completed: 92

[16:56:37] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[16:56:37] + Attempting to get work packet
[16:56:37] - Connecting to assignment server
[16:56:38] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.122.70).
[16:56:38] + News From [email protected]: GPU folding beta
[16:56:38] Loaded queue successfully.
[16:56:39] + Closed connections
[16:56:39] 
[16:56:39] + Processing work unit
[16:56:39] Core required: FahCore_14.exe
[16:56:39] Core found.
[16:56:39] Working on queue slot 05 [March 17 16:56:39 UTC]
[16:56:39] + Working ...
[16:56:39] 
[16:56:39] *------------------------------*
[16:56:39] [email protected] GPU Core - Beta
[16:56:39] Version 1.24 (Mon Mar 2 19:49:32 PST 2009)
[16:56:39] 
[16:56:39] Compiler  : Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 14.00.50727.762 for 80x86
[16:56:39] Build host: vspm46
[16:56:39] Board Type: Nvidia
[16:56:39] Core      : 
[16:56:39] Preparing to commence simulation
[16:56:39] - Looking at optimizations...
[16:56:39] - Created dyn
[16:56:39] - Files status OK
[16:56:39] - Expanded 68461 -> 357580 (decompressed 522.3 percent)
[16:56:39] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=68461 data_size=357580, decompressed_data_size=357580 diff=0
[16:56:39] - Digital signature verified
[16:56:39] 
[16:56:39] Project: 5903 (Run 13, Clone 495, Gen 6)
[16:56:39] 
[16:56:39] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[16:56:39] Entering M.D.
[16:56:45] Tpr hash work/wudata_05.tpr:  3071483277 3300378291 1804148955 2898111377 292794941
[16:56:45] Working on Protein
[16:56:46] Client config found, loading data.
[16:56:46] Starting GUI Server
[17:02:23] Completed 1%
[17:07:57] Completed 2%
[17:14:14] Completed 3%
[17:19:58] Completed 4%
[17:25:43] Completed 5%
[17:31:28] Completed 6%
[17:36:46] Completed 7%
[17:42:22] Completed 8%
[17:48:15] Completed 9%
[17:54:09] Completed 10%
[17:59:56] Completed 11%
[18:05:38] Completed 12%
[18:11:14] Completed 13%
[18:16:20] Completed 14%
[18:21:20] Completed 15%
[18:26:14] Completed 16%
[18:31:14] Completed 17%
[18:36:00] Completed 18%
[18:40:51] Completed 19%
[18:45:53] Completed 20%
[18:50:47] Completed 21%
[18:55:47] Completed 22%
[19:00:52] Completed 23%
[19:05:41] Completed 24%
[19:10:31] Completed 25%
[19:15:37] Completed 26%
[19:20:41] Completed 27%
[19:25:31] Completed 28%
[19:30:27] Completed 29%
[19:35:18] Completed 30%
[19:40:22] Completed 31%
[19:40:50] + Working...
[19:45:09] Completed 32%
[19:49:36] Completed 33%
[19:54:08] Completed 34%
[19:58:42] Completed 35%
[20:03:05] Completed 36%
[20:07:45] Completed 37%
[20:12:07] Completed 38%
[20:16:35] Completed 39%
[20:21:08] Completed 40%
[20:25:38] Completed 41%
[20:30:02] Completed 42%
[20:34:22] Completed 43%
[20:38:58] Completed 44%
[20:43:25] Completed 45%
[20:47:48] Completed 46%
[20:52:15] Completed 47%
[20:56:56] Completed 48%
[21:01:25] Completed 49%
[21:06:04] Completed 50%
[21:10:32] Completed 51%
[21:15:04] Completed 52%
[21:19:27] Completed 53%
[21:23:57] Completed 54%
[21:28:39] Completed 55%
[21:33:09] Completed 56%
[21:37:43] Completed 57%
[21:42:09] Completed 58%
[21:46:41] Completed 59%
[21:51:24] Completed 60%
[21:56:02] Completed 61%
[22:00:24] Completed 62%
[22:04:53] Completed 63%
[22:09:20] Completed 64%
[22:13:47] Completed 65%
[22:18:17] Completed 66%
[22:22:31] Completed 67%
[22:26:59] Completed 68%
[22:31:24] Completed 69%
[22:35:54] Completed 70%
[22:40:41] Completed 71%
[22:45:09] Completed 72%
[22:49:37] Completed 73%
[22:54:20] Completed 74%
[22:58:54] Completed 75%
[23:03:31] Completed 76%
[23:08:05] Completed 77%
[23:12:50] Completed 78%
[23:17:22] Completed 79%
[23:22:03] Completed 80%
[23:26:48] Completed 81%
[23:31:26] Completed 82%
[23:35:58] Completed 83%
[23:40:34] Completed 84%
[23:45:15] Completed 85%
[23:49:34] Completed 86%
[23:53:52] Completed 87%
[23:58:27] Completed 88%
[00:02:56] Completed 89%
[00:07:38] Completed 90%
[00:12:05] Completed 91%
[00:16:38] Completed 92%
[00:21:05] Completed 93%
[00:25:38] Completed 94%
[00:30:22] Completed 95%
[00:34:52] Completed 96%
[00:39:32] Completed 97%
 

·
OG OC
Joined
·
2,231 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Rolandooo
View Post

Really? Because heres the log of my gpu that is getting the points. I dont see my name in there either. Can you post your log?

Code:
Code:
[09:18:04] Successful run
[09:18:04] DynamicWrapper: Finished Work Unit: sleep=10000
[09:18:14] Reserved 33876 bytes for xtc file; Cosm status=0
[09:18:14] Allocated 33876 bytes for xtc file
[09:18:14] - Reading up to 33876 from "work/wudata_03.xtc": Read 33876
[09:18:14] Read 33876 bytes from xtc file; available packet space=786396588
[09:18:14] xtc file hash check passed.
[09:18:14] Reserved 23472 23472 786396588 bytes for arc file=<work/wudata_03.trr> Cosm status=0
[09:18:14] Allocated 23472 bytes for arc file
[09:18:14] - Reading up to 23472 from "work/wudata_03.trr": Read 23472
[09:18:14] Read 23472 bytes from arc file; available packet space=786373116
[09:18:14] trr file hash check passed.
[09:18:14] Allocated 560 bytes for edr file
[09:18:14] Read bedfile
[09:18:14] edr file hash check passed.
[09:18:14] Allocated 52578 bytes for logfile
[09:18:14] Read logfile
[09:18:14] GuardedRun: success in DynamicWrapper
[09:18:14] GuardedRun: done
[09:18:14] Run: GuardedRun completed.
[09:18:17] - Writing 110998 bytes of core data to disk...
[09:18:17] Done: 110486 -> 63918 (compressed to 57.8 percent)
[09:18:17]   ... Done.
[09:18:17] - Shutting down core 
[09:18:17] 
[09:18:17] [email protected] Core Shutdown: FINISHED_UNIT
[09:18:20] CoreStatus = 64 (100)
[09:18:20] Sending work to server
[09:18:20] Project: 5902 (Run 2, Clone 600, Gen 6)

[09:18:20] + Attempting to send results [March 17 09:18:20 UTC]
[09:18:21] + Results successfully sent
[09:18:21] Thank you for your contribution to [email protected]
[09:18:21] + Number of Units Completed: 91

[09:18:25] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[09:18:25] + Attempting to get work packet
[09:18:25] - Connecting to assignment server
[09:18:26] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.122.70).
[09:18:26] + News From [email protected]: GPU folding beta
[09:18:26] Loaded queue successfully.
[09:18:27] + Closed connections
[09:18:27] 
[09:18:27] + Processing work unit
[09:18:27] Core required: FahCore_14.exe
[09:18:27] Core found.
[09:18:27] Working on queue slot 04 [March 17 09:18:27 UTC]
[09:18:27] + Working ...
[09:18:27] 
[09:18:27] *------------------------------*
[09:18:27] [email protected] GPU Core - Beta
[09:18:27] Version 1.24 (Mon Mar 2 19:49:32 PST 2009)
[09:18:27] 
[09:18:27] Compiler  : Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 14.00.50727.762 for 80x86
[09:18:27] Build host: vspm46
[09:18:27] Board Type: Nvidia
[09:18:27] Core      : 
[09:18:27] Preparing to commence simulation
[09:18:27] - Looking at optimizations...
[09:18:27] - Created dyn
[09:18:27] - Files status OK
[09:18:27] - Expanded 68359 -> 357580 (decompressed 523.0 percent)
[09:18:27] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=68359 data_size=357580, decompressed_data_size=357580 diff=0
[09:18:27] - Digital signature verified
[09:18:27] 
[09:18:27] Project: 5902 (Run 11, Clone 294, Gen 5)
[09:18:27] 
[09:18:27] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[09:18:27] Entering M.D.
[09:18:33] Tpr hash work/wudata_04.tpr:  2535350790 1069400686 1589666154 2209897822 2519626114
[09:18:34] Working on Protein
[09:18:34] Client config found, loading data.
[09:18:34] Starting GUI Server
[09:23:15] Completed 1%
[09:27:56] Completed 2%
[09:32:46] Completed 3%
[09:37:44] Completed 4%
[09:42:38] Completed 5%
[09:47:39] Completed 6%
[09:52:29] Completed 7%
[09:57:30] Completed 8%
[10:02:23] Completed 9%
[10:07:10] Completed 10%
[10:12:06] Completed 11%
[10:17:07] Completed 12%
[10:21:55] Completed 13%
[10:26:56] Completed 14%
[10:31:51] Completed 15%
[10:36:48] Completed 16%
[10:41:30] Completed 17%
[10:46:29] Completed 18%
[10:51:32] Completed 19%
[10:56:32] Completed 20%
[11:01:17] Completed 21%
[11:06:04] Completed 22%
[11:10:49] Completed 23%
[11:15:38] Completed 24%
[11:20:27] Completed 25%
[11:25:00] Completed 26%
[11:29:29] Completed 27%
[11:33:47] Completed 28%
[11:38:13] Completed 29%
[11:42:56] Completed 30%
[11:47:21] Completed 31%
[11:51:40] Completed 32%
[11:56:18] Completed 33%
[12:00:53] Completed 34%
[12:05:20] Completed 35%
[12:09:43] Completed 36%
[12:14:20] Completed 37%
[12:18:45] Completed 38%
[12:23:06] Completed 39%
[12:27:39] Completed 40%
[12:32:08] Completed 41%
[12:36:34] Completed 42%
[12:41:05] Completed 43%
[12:45:39] Completed 44%
[12:50:13] Completed 45%
[12:54:32] Completed 46%
[12:58:55] Completed 47%
[13:03:14] Completed 48%
[13:07:34] Completed 49%
[13:12:07] Completed 50%
[13:16:37] Completed 51%
[13:21:09] Completed 52%
[13:25:37] Completed 53%
[13:30:10] Completed 54%
[13:34:40] Completed 55%
[13:39:08] Completed 56%
[13:40:53] + Working...
[13:43:36] Completed 57%
[13:48:05] Completed 58%
[13:52:30] Completed 59%
[13:57:06] Completed 60%
[14:01:32] Completed 61%
[14:06:07] Completed 62%
[14:10:45] Completed 63%
[14:15:09] Completed 64%
[14:19:36] Completed 65%
[14:24:12] Completed 66%
[14:28:35] Completed 67%
[14:33:14] Completed 68%
[14:37:33] Completed 69%
[14:42:08] Completed 70%
[14:46:38] Completed 71%
[14:51:16] Completed 72%
[14:55:37] Completed 73%
[14:59:57] Completed 74%
[15:04:36] Completed 75%
[15:09:02] Completed 76%
[15:13:35] Completed 77%
[15:18:08] Completed 78%
[15:22:41] Completed 79%
[15:27:15] Completed 80%
[15:31:43] Completed 81%
[15:36:13] Completed 82%
[15:40:39] Completed 83%
[15:45:07] Completed 84%
[15:49:37] Completed 85%
[15:53:57] Completed 86%
[15:58:18] Completed 87%
[16:02:45] Completed 88%
[16:07:14] Completed 89%
[16:11:43] Completed 90%
[16:16:09] Completed 91%
[16:20:35] Completed 92%
[16:25:06] Completed 93%
[16:29:34] Completed 94%
[16:34:06] Completed 95%
[16:38:40] Completed 96%
[16:43:10] Completed 97%
[16:47:28] Completed 98%
[16:51:47] Completed 99%
[16:56:15] Completed 100%
[16:56:15] Successful run
[16:56:15] DynamicWrapper: Finished Work Unit: sleep=10000
[16:56:25] Reserved 33876 bytes for xtc file; Cosm status=0
[16:56:25] Allocated 33876 bytes for xtc file
[16:56:25] - Reading up to 33876 from "work/wudata_04.xtc": Read 33876
[16:56:25] Read 33876 bytes from xtc file; available packet space=786396588
[16:56:25] xtc file hash check passed.
[16:56:25] Reserved 23472 23472 786396588 bytes for arc file=<work/wudata_04.trr> Cosm status=0
[16:56:25] Allocated 23472 bytes for arc file
[16:56:25] - Reading up to 23472 from "work/wudata_04.trr": Read 23472
[16:56:25] Read 23472 bytes from arc file; available packet space=786373116
[16:56:25] trr file hash check passed.
[16:56:25] Allocated 560 bytes for edr file
[16:56:25] Read bedfile
[16:56:25] edr file hash check passed.
[16:56:25] Allocated 72193 bytes for logfile
[16:56:25] Read logfile
[16:56:25] GuardedRun: success in DynamicWrapper
[16:56:25] GuardedRun: done
[16:56:25] Run: GuardedRun completed.
[16:56:28] - Writing 130613 bytes of core data to disk...
[16:56:28] Done: 130101 -> 64508 (compressed to 49.5 percent)
[16:56:28]   ... Done.
[16:56:28] - Shutting down core 
[16:56:28] 
[16:56:28] [email protected] Core Shutdown: FINISHED_UNIT
[16:56:32] CoreStatus = 64 (100)
[16:56:32] Sending work to server
[16:56:32] Project: 5902 (Run 11, Clone 294, Gen 5)

[16:56:32] + Attempting to send results [March 17 16:56:32 UTC]
[16:56:33] + Results successfully sent
[16:56:33] Thank you for your contribution to [email protected]
[16:56:33] + Number of Units Completed: 92

[16:56:37] - Preparing to get new work unit...
[16:56:37] + Attempting to get work packet
[16:56:37] - Connecting to assignment server
[16:56:38] - Successful: assigned to (171.64.122.70).
[16:56:38] + News From [email protected]: GPU folding beta
[16:56:38] Loaded queue successfully.
[16:56:39] + Closed connections
[16:56:39] 
[16:56:39] + Processing work unit
[16:56:39] Core required: FahCore_14.exe
[16:56:39] Core found.
[16:56:39] Working on queue slot 05 [March 17 16:56:39 UTC]
[16:56:39] + Working ...
[16:56:39] 
[16:56:39] *------------------------------*
[16:56:39] [email protected] GPU Core - Beta
[16:56:39] Version 1.24 (Mon Mar 2 19:49:32 PST 2009)
[16:56:39] 
[16:56:39] Compiler  : Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 14.00.50727.762 for 80x86
[16:56:39] Build host: vspm46
[16:56:39] Board Type: Nvidia
[16:56:39] Core      : 
[16:56:39] Preparing to commence simulation
[16:56:39] - Looking at optimizations...
[16:56:39] - Created dyn
[16:56:39] - Files status OK
[16:56:39] - Expanded 68461 -> 357580 (decompressed 522.3 percent)
[16:56:39] Called DecompressByteArray: compressed_data_size=68461 data_size=357580, decompressed_data_size=357580 diff=0
[16:56:39] - Digital signature verified
[16:56:39] 
[16:56:39] Project: 5903 (Run 13, Clone 495, Gen 6)
[16:56:39] 
[16:56:39] Assembly optimizations on if available.
[16:56:39] Entering M.D.
[16:56:45] Tpr hash work/wudata_05.tpr:  3071483277 3300378291 1804148955 2898111377 292794941
[16:56:45] Working on Protein
[16:56:46] Client config found, loading data.
[16:56:46] Starting GUI Server
[17:02:23] Completed 1%
[17:07:57] Completed 2%
[17:14:14] Completed 3%
[17:19:58] Completed 4%
[17:25:43] Completed 5%
[17:31:28] Completed 6%
[17:36:46] Completed 7%
[17:42:22] Completed 8%
[17:48:15] Completed 9%
[17:54:09] Completed 10%
[17:59:56] Completed 11%
[18:05:38] Completed 12%
[18:11:14] Completed 13%
[18:16:20] Completed 14%
[18:21:20] Completed 15%
[18:26:14] Completed 16%
[18:31:14] Completed 17%
[18:36:00] Completed 18%
[18:40:51] Completed 19%
[18:45:53] Completed 20%
[18:50:47] Completed 21%
[18:55:47] Completed 22%
[19:00:52] Completed 23%
[19:05:41] Completed 24%
[19:10:31] Completed 25%
[19:15:37] Completed 26%
[19:20:41] Completed 27%
[19:25:31] Completed 28%
[19:30:27] Completed 29%
[19:35:18] Completed 30%
[19:40:22] Completed 31%
[19:40:50] + Working...
[19:45:09] Completed 32%
[19:49:36] Completed 33%
[19:54:08] Completed 34%
[19:58:42] Completed 35%
[20:03:05] Completed 36%
[20:07:45] Completed 37%
[20:12:07] Completed 38%
[20:16:35] Completed 39%
[20:21:08] Completed 40%
[20:25:38] Completed 41%
[20:30:02] Completed 42%
[20:34:22] Completed 43%
[20:38:58] Completed 44%
[20:43:25] Completed 45%
[20:47:48] Completed 46%
[20:52:15] Completed 47%
[20:56:56] Completed 48%
[21:01:25] Completed 49%
[21:06:04] Completed 50%
[21:10:32] Completed 51%
[21:15:04] Completed 52%
[21:19:27] Completed 53%
[21:23:57] Completed 54%
[21:28:39] Completed 55%
[21:33:09] Completed 56%
[21:37:43] Completed 57%
[21:42:09] Completed 58%
[21:46:41] Completed 59%
[21:51:24] Completed 60%
[21:56:02] Completed 61%
[22:00:24] Completed 62%
[22:04:53] Completed 63%
[22:09:20] Completed 64%
[22:13:47] Completed 65%
[22:18:17] Completed 66%
[22:22:31] Completed 67%
[22:26:59] Completed 68%
[22:31:24] Completed 69%
[22:35:54] Completed 70%
[22:40:41] Completed 71%
[22:45:09] Completed 72%
[22:49:37] Completed 73%
[22:54:20] Completed 74%
[22:58:54] Completed 75%
[23:03:31] Completed 76%
[23:08:05] Completed 77%
[23:12:50] Completed 78%
[23:17:22] Completed 79%
[23:22:03] Completed 80%
[23:26:48] Completed 81%
[23:31:26] Completed 82%
[23:35:58] Completed 83%
[23:40:34] Completed 84%
[23:45:15] Completed 85%
[23:49:34] Completed 86%
[23:53:52] Completed 87%
[23:58:27] Completed 88%
[00:02:56] Completed 89%
[00:07:38] Completed 90%
[00:12:05] Completed 91%
[00:16:38] Completed 92%
[00:21:05] Completed 93%
[00:25:38] Completed 94%
[00:30:22] Completed 95%
[00:34:52] Completed 96%
[00:39:32] Completed 97%
I will, but I won't be home for another hour.

IIRC, mine is in this part right here:

[16:56:39] [email protected] GPU Core - Beta
[16:56:39] Version 1.24 (Mon Mar 2 19:49:32 PST 2009)
[16:56:39]
[16:56:39] Compiler : Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 14.00.50727.762 for 80x86
[16:56:39] Build host: vspm46
[16:56:39] Board Type: Nvidia
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just checked the configs again. Will having both clients with machine ID 2 cause a issue? I mean they both are folding normally, just 1 isnt actually getting points. I just changed the ID to be on the safe side.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,505 Posts
Ya they should be different id's. my quad is setup for id 1/2 and my gtx+ is id3 then the gt is id4. for the gpus you set them up in the config section, for the cpu's that would be the client.cfg file that is in either of your \\\\ip\\folding\\ links. edit it with wordpad though, or you can use fayspy also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Byte View Post
Ya they should be different id's. my quad is setup for id 1/2 and my gtx+ is id3 then the gt is id4. for the gpus you set them up in the config section, for the cpu's that would be the client.cfg file that is in either of your \\ipfolding links. edit it with wordpad though, or you can use fayspy also.
What puzzles me is how all this happended lately. Somehow a client changed the ID on its own. I will keep a close eye on my stats, Thanks for the help everyone.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top