Overclock.net banner

Where Can I buy 780 Ti NIB?

569 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  stevenjeff16285
I am looking for a 780 Ti NIB. Any ideas where I can buy one?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5,777 Posts

· Invalid Media
11,366 Posts
I am looking for a 780 Ti NIB. Any ideas where I can buy one?
Apart from that time travel option, you could also try contacting individual manufacturers and ask them. Typically, they keep a certain number of each GPU model for RMA purposes for some years, though a decade or so back would require a lucky find in a dark corner of a warehouse, so to speak...

· Registered
5,321 Posts
You can find them on ebay for the same price as second hand 1080 - 1080 Tis.

· H₂O Aficionado
6,028 Posts
I'd probably write to tech support from the various vendors that sold 780 Ti's. EVGA, Gigabyte, Asus, MSI etc.

Only reason why I mention tech support over customer service is that they probably have a better handle on inventory that is not listed. New in box (NIB) is going to be extremely difficult but you should be able to find a 780 Ti with ease.

· Registered
5,777 Posts
Apart from that time travel option, you could also try contacting individual manufacturers and ask them. Typically, they keep a certain number of each GPU model for RMA purposes for some years, though a decade or so back would require a lucky find in a dark corner of a warehouse, so to speak...
I'd probably write to tech support from the various vendors that sold 780 Ti's. EVGA, Gigabyte, Asus, MSI etc.

Only reason why I mention tech support over customer service is that they probably have a better handle on inventory that is not listed. New in box (NIB) is going to be extremely difficult but you should be able to find a 780 Ti with ease.
I actually have contacted some RAM manufacturers before to inquire as to whether they had any limited edition RAM from years back, and they did offer them for sale, albeit at silly pricing. So it's actually quite possible that an AIB may still have a new 780 Ti in deep storage for warranty purposes. As long as the price is right, they might bite.

· Registered
5,321 Posts
I actually have contacted some RAM manufacturers before to inquire as to whether they had any limited edition RAM from years back, and they did offer them for sale, albeit at silly pricing. So it's actually quite possible that an AIB may still have a new 780 Ti in deep storage for warranty purposes. As long as the price is right, they might bite.
I contacted both crucial and micron to buy more ballistix max, but neither replied. That reminds me when I started building PCs for the first time, I tried emailing Leadtek if they could make me a GPU with faster spec Vram that I saw on Samsung's website.

My guess is that they enjoyed sitting in their coffee break lolling over my requests.

• Haha
Reactions: Ichirou
1 - 10 of 10 Posts