Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sorry that this isn't helpful, but why, oh why would you choose that case. It is truly hideous :|

It looks like Red made love to a car and a tin can, producing the abomination that is the MGE XG DRAGON.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by noobsrus
View Post

haha its not for me, My friend wants it.I have a 800D, why wud I want this hideous case? lol.He likes dragons lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by noobsrus
View Post

DAMMMNNN dat ting is expensive lol.

If he likes dragons why not just get one of those awesome black/red Lian-Li cases...

...Probably around the same price, and infinitely more awesome.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha, we dont have anything like that in the uk as far as I know.If i buy this case feel free to kill me^^ I will even pay for your travel expenses and a hotel and boro you my sword to make it look like suicide lol.That case is truly hideous, I was just doing a favour for a friend.Nice recommendation though nathris.Thanks.

double post sorry.
didnt think the last one posted

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Just find someone who does air brushing and have them paint a dragon on the side of a computer case. Clear coat it and your done.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha good point scaz.I could do that, I have a foundation degree in graphic design, im sure i can whip summin up on photoshop ^^
I wanna voilate my 800D side panel so badly but Im scared lol
biggrin.gif

I like the sleekness of it so i won't be violating anything anytime soon.
I did paint my cm 590 before I got the 800D, put a nice design on the side and on the top and front but I did that because I knew I was getting the 800D lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts