Overclock.net banner

Where did all the mesh go???

1506 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  typoknig
I'm looking for some black mesh for a mod project and EVERY website I go to is out of stock. Most of the sites carry A.C. Ryan's MeshXPanel (modders mesh) but black is all out of stock. Know that I could just paint it, but I would reallly like to just buy it painted the color I want. Also, I would like the hex pattern if possible so it matches the mesh that is on the top of an Antec 1200. Does anyone know where I can get some at?

See less See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I've been looking for a good place to find mesh as well, and it seems like the only way to get some good honeycomb is forking out for the AC ryan. Though it's very attractive, you end up paying $30 for a panel that's 20x20'', which is a little too expensive for my tastes.

My advice: go to Target and buy a trash can. The store near me sells a bunch of items made out of mesh, and very cheaply too. I ended up buying 4 trash cans for $25, and got about 3 times more raw material.

It's no honeycomb, and you'd have to paint it, but it saves a lot of money.

See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by ACM View Post
http://www.mnpctech.com/moddersmesh.html

paint it black.
Thanks but that is not black and does not match the pattern of the Antec 1200 case (hole centers should be 0.356" apart not 0.281").

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thosesneakyfrench View Post
My advice: go to Target and buy a trash can. The store near me sells a bunch of items made out of mesh, and very cheaply too. I ended up buying 4 trash cans for $25, and got about 3 times more raw material.
Good idea, but again, not exactly what I was looking for. I want this mod to be as clean, neat, factory, and perfect as possible. I will for sure keep this in mind for my next budget mod though.
See less See more
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.