Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Data Recovery Engineer
20,225 Posts
You don't... When you install a game, it is installed automatically but it is already integrated within the OS itself.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Cmon guys, Honest question, Honest answer....

Welcome too the forums, excuse these guys and their snub attitude Just keep asking questions and before you know it you'll be the one giving out HONEST answers... Remeber we all start out somewhere, could we keep the bashing out of this guys!!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Jeez give the guy a break, you used to be able to download DirectX from MS, but I think that they only did that for DirectX 9 and lower. DirectX

·
PC Enthusiast
3,510 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i thought you had to dl of the net, didnt know it came with os please give me a break

as they say there are no stupid questions just stupid answers

·
Registered
132 Posts
Do this : start -> run -> dxdiag (display tab) and check there if you got it, IF not go to microsoft.com and get it from there. :)

·
PC Enthusiast
3,510 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigkidnafe View Post
hey guys stupid question but where do i download dx 11

Quote:

i thought you had to dl of the net, didnt know it came with os please give me a break

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Quote:

hey guys stupid question but where do i download dx 11

Quote:

:l achen:

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
humor bump... and dont feel bad, we have all asked stupid questions before, heck its part of the reason most people join OCN

1 - 19 of 19 Posts