Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EVERYWHERE is sold out, what the hell... does anyone know where i can get one? i have my full rig set up except this!!!! its so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate, but they 0 in stock!! thats the thing everywhere is sold out
and i dont know how long it will be untill AMD get thier finger out

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
hey, im pretty sure FX55s are sold out everywhere, there and in the US, so i think u might have to keep checkin the online retailers everyday to see when it comes back in stock.

·
Banned
1,013 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by alpinesix
Man i've had some bad experiences with overclockers.co.uk
Have you tried www.ebuyer.com
ebuyer rules!!! cheapest ive found and reliable delivery.

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
You know, the fact that FX-55s are out of stock everywhere might be a sign that the FX-57 is close to release

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
How often do you think an $850 CPU is going to sell-out? Seriously? AMD will only produce one FX chip at a time, and since almost every retailer is out or low on stock, that must mean AMD has slowed down or stopped shipping FX-55s which says to me FX-57 will be showing itself soon

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
well, newegg ran out 3 times already, so idunno, it just seems like theirs a big demand...but your probly right that a 57 is going to come out soon

·
Banned
1,018 Posts
get a 3500+ winchester and use the extra cash u saved to buy a phase change cooler, or get a A64 mobile (have u bout ur mobo yet?) or to france via eurostar?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts