Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have waited from December 12th For Fermi I have been unable to game on my 7300LS or LE w.e
.. Fermi Should be hear the 26th where is it at.?

·
Super Moderator
19,302 Posts
Release =/= availability. It's not even released until this evening.

·
Banned
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunky_Chimp View Post
Release =/= availability. It's not even released until this evening.
I am pulling a all nighter i have my tabs set to auto refresh every 5 sec.. Guess I well stay up until I can buy it.

·
semi-legit
7,981 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by detroitpc313 View Post
I am pulling a all nighter i have my tabs set to auto refresh every 5 sec.. Guess I well stay up until I can buy it.

NDA is up, but no sales yet man. I believe that's April 12...or when we land on Mars, whichever comes first.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
I know a place that i will be able to get a GTX470 and a GTX480 from..I'm not telling ya ... but my cards will go straight to Fleabay tho

·
Super Moderator
19,302 Posts
FUD spread the rumor that it was April 12th. The general date of availability still looks to be the 6th. Edit; just looked again at the posted thread... not so sure right now.

·
Banned
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by candy_van View Post
NDA is up, but no sales yet man. I believe that's April 12...or when we land on Mars, whichever comes first.
Well I am make some coffee and wait if I dont see anything ill pre order it from Provantage

Until then...

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by detroitpc313 View Post
Well I am make some coffee and wait if I dont see anything ill pre order it from Provantage

Don't pre-order and get your money all tied up for a long time. You don't know when they would ship it to you anyway. If i were you, i would hold on the money then buy it right when you have a chance.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
man that coffee looks good right now.

·
Premium Member
10,928 Posts
6PM EST today m8, keep waiting

·
Banned
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocnewb
View Post

Don't pre-order and get your money all tied up for a long time. You don't know when they would ship it to you anyway. If i were you, i would hold on the money then buy it right when you have a chance.

Worst comes to worst ill preorder it there and just order A EVGA one when it releases.Ill sell the preorder one or even SLI them..

·
Banned
1,417 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 88EVGAFTW View Post
I heard Nigeria has a hefty supply of these waiting to be sold via bank transfers.
Pppppppppppowerbook?

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 88EVGAFTW View Post
I heard Nigeria has a hefty supply of these waiting to be sold via bank transfers.
Weird you mention Nigeria, apparently I had a rich uncle there. Anyways, I just gave someone my bank account number, apparently I just inherited $30,000,000 from him!!!

I'm going to tri-sli some gtx 480s!

·
Banned
1,417 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by whitingnick View Post
This.
Problem is i don't remember seeing those links up from Zipzoomfly yesterday. Could that mean they'll have some today and more at the official launch day?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts