Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HGTTG
1,028 Posts
I bought my Silver Arrow from FrozenCPU and I have bought other stuff from them. They shipped it the same day that I ordered it.

I bought a cable from SVC so I can also recommend them.

• Rep+
Reactions: skuzzzzy

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
crazy pc is in MI IIRC
platinum is in CA
frozen cpu is in NY
SVC is in CA

I have delt with,
Crazy PC
Frozen CPU
SVC

All were great companies to use, I have not used platinum tho.

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by skuzzzzy View Post
never used any of these sites, platinummicro is cheapest with $80 shipped but looks the most unlegit. svc looks the most legit, anyone used any of these sites before?
I've used PlatinumMicro before, actually they aren't bad at all, got my TRUE Black there @ $40 Shipped when they had a sale, got it in 4 days (UPS Ground free). No complaints at all

If it still makes you uneasy I'd go for SVC, great little shop, I enjoy small companies like SVC that are really great ^^

Not a fan of Frozen, they overprice many things imo, and never had any experience with CrazyPC :\\

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
crazy is a small shop here in MI. I had a great experience with them and have used them multiple times because of it.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by eclipseaudio4
View Post

crazy is a small shop here in MI. I had a great experience with them and have used them multiple times because of it.

i went with crazy, $85 or 86 shipped. was 80$ shipped threw platinum but a lot of bad reviews.

crazy seems like a good company. was between them and svc and came out cheaper threw crazy.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I was debating as well where to buy the Silver Arrow as well. I buy that 4-pin PWM Y adapter from SVC though. Gotta wait until Christmas to get my money in order.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by dieanotherday
View Post

so its pretty much a noctua

pretty much just better fans.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Quote:
so its pretty much a noctua
Negative. The Silver Arrow is based off of the Thermalright IFX-14, which came out way before the Noctua D14 showed it's ugly brown fanned face.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts