Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I took this profile pic
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People on ebay are selling the AMD Radeon 460 for same as new retail. It's ridiculous. Where can I buy used GPUs for less than the cost of a new one? Where do you guys buy used parts like that from?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
The marketplace here has good deals on used GPUs on occasion.

It really depends on what GPU you're looking for too. You'll find more enthusiast cards on the used market here than you will entry level cards like the 460.

·
I took this profile pic
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The marketplace here has good deals on used GPUs on occasion.

It really depends on what GPU you're looking for too. You'll find more enthusiast cards on the used market here than you will entry level cards like the 460.
Yeah that seems to be the case a lot of times. I'm building my nephew a computer and I'm hoping to get a 460 for $100. But I'll keep an eye on the OCN marketplace

·
Dream Chaser
3,765 Posts
People on ebay are selling the AMD Radeon 460 for same as new retail. It's ridiculous. Where can I buy used GPUs for less than the cost of a new one? Where do you guys buy used parts like that from?

Thanks
You can also try heatware. But its hit or miss there.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I found FB marketplace, and buying and selling groups have some good stuff for cheap.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I found FB marketplace, and buying and selling groups have some good stuff for cheap.
Pretty much this and also ebay from time to time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts