Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old to Overclock.net
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was shown yesterday on HBO U.S., don't live there ATM. Are there any other channels then HBO running it? Or do I have to order HBO Canada?

And if any of you watched it? How was it?

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
I guess it will make it to the History Channel in due time. I forgot it was even on! Band of Brothers = God-tier TV.

·
Premium Member
7,204 Posts
Dang, it's already out! I thought it was end of '10/beginning '11

Band of brothers was probably the best TV show ever. I've got the DVD set, and watch it all the time

I don't have HBO though, so got to wait for the DVD on this too

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Somenamehere
View Post

Anyone else having torrential rain where they live?

I torrentialed rained it. I love the show!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xJumper
View Post

It was shown yesterday on HBO U.S., don't live there ATM. Are there any other channels then HBO running it? Or do I have to order HBO Canada?

And if any of you watched it? How was it?

What country are you currently in? I know in the UK we are going to be a week or two being the US in episodes(starts next week over here iirc) Channel 7 will have it in OZ.

·
Banned
3,369 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by e_dogg View Post
Someone posted that you can watch it on www.hbo.com for free. Not sure if it's just the first episode or if it's available in Canada. But worth looking into.
Yeah, you can watch the first one on HBO.com.

If you're blocked based on location and know how to set up an SSH tunnel, I can set you up with a temporary account for a US based tunnel to watch it with.

·
Premium Member
7,204 Posts
First episode was pretty good, but not great. However, I thought the same with band of brothers. Can't wait to see th others! Turns out my tv provider is hosting the series on thier "about dish TV" channel for all customers! Whoo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts