Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Some call me... Bifford
5,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought this might be a fun game to play. Post a picture that you personally took and see if who can guess either what it is (macro photo etc...) or where it is. Obviously the where is it should be something reasonably well known. I guess some ground rules would be to only post a new picture after the original poster declares a winner or a few days have passed and nothing is said. I use "rules" loosely.
smile.gif

I'll start:

·
Premium Member
7,731 Posts
Fun thread, but have no idea what the place is!

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
I'm gonna go with Powermonkey500. I see it on my way to work everyday lol.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Jefferson Arch Museum?? My friend showed me a similar picture after he got back from the US. I could be wrong though, I've never been...

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared2608 View Post

Jefferson Arch Museum?? My friend showed me a similar picture after he got back from the US. I could be wrong though, I've never been...
Bingo! Maybe I made that too easy :D

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Lol. No, I only remember that by chance, the statue is what caught my eye. Plus he only recently got back.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

This is a well known stadium in South Africa. You might be able to see the name of teams playing on the score board. Either way, for those of you not from here, a bit of reading up is in order
tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared2608 View Post

This is a well known stadium in South Africa. You might be able to see the name of teams playing on the score board. Either way, for those of you not from here, a bit of reading up is in order
tongue.gif
Bah, no idea. I don't follow sports unfortunately :)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
lol. Still not hard to find out. Hint, they're playing Rugby, one is a SA provincial team.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts