Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So close to the Release of the new Radeons something just hit me, Sure the Performance has increased ALOT I agree with that no doubt but iam wondering Look-wise where things are going...... I have to say My Personal Favirot card of ALL-TIME is this one-

I like the Color Theme on them, I think the Blue ice color can fit-in with alot of diffrent themes. Whats your guys opinion? What do you like?

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts

But seriously probably:

Honestly, I've always thought the ICE cards were some of the ugliest, but to each their own

but this is one of the best looking cards overall IMO

(Gainward GTX 680)

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Omg that thing looks like a Brick spray-Painted in black lol!........ I guess people do have diffrent taste. I like the Ice qs on account of the Ice color on them- That dosent mean everyone will like em hehe

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason387 View Post

You still own the 6870's
smile.gif
?
I still have the 6850 in crossfire, one sapphire one msi:

The Sapphire one i think is sexy and it still works in xfire! Im looking to upgrade though.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nz3777 View Post

That Saphire Vapor card does look nice~! Props!
thumb.gif
Thanks! And the red actually comes from two cathode sticks I have in there along with two red LED fans. Been thinking about changing up the color scheme a bit though...

·
Registered
752 Posts
A Twin Frozr card already got posted, but here is my 7850 Power Edition in my rig:

That card would have to be my favorite, but I also do like this one (Sapphire 5850 Toxic):

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That Saphire Toxic looks hella-Nice~! But whoever said the Ice-Q was ugly, hey thats your opinion. I think its one of the Best looking and Coolest looking cards around! Diffrence of opinion nothing else.Ice Q cards or Highttech Digital I think in general they make Great looking cards from the 5000 series all the way up to now! Thats my 2 cents anyway.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.