H110M-Plus D3 Intel H110
Pentium Dual Core G4400 3.30GHz

AM1
AM1I-A AMD AM1
Athlon 5350 2.05GHz Quad Core Processor

·
Old dog, old tricks
9,755 Posts
Prices? That's a big factor for low-end PC. Otherwise Skylake version looks fine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnin426850 View Post

Prices? That's a big factor for low-end PC. Otherwise Skylake version looks fine.
Basic net watching fims maybe some downloading seeding

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet4NO1 View Post

None of that is stressful at all. You most likely be fine with even the AM1 chip.Haswell would be another option but i would not use the unlocked pentium. A $30 celeron will do the job.
What haswell chip would you use if i was to go haswell

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another question would the AM1 play crossfire and counter strikes ok using its own igp ? im not into gaming myself so i dont know

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet4NO1 View Post

Well, with no gaming in mind this is not a bad option.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117301

You add gaming to the mix and non will be great. You might be able to get CS:GO running well at low details but none of these would be great options.
sorry let me exsplain the situation fully i go to an Orphanage every year in a poorer country and normally i will buy them an item normally washing machine fridge or what they need at the time so this time i decided a pc which i was guessing would be used for office watching films some downloading.
But now it seems its wanted for playing some games older games like counter strike and crossfire you know older games. so would now a g3258 be better or still maybe an Am1 5350 ? will the 5350 or g3258 igp cope with games without a need for a graphics card.

Im not sure whats best for them

·
Registered
602 Posts
Not sure if you already have your answer, but I own a 5350 and a g3258. For playing CS source, the 5350 manages to be playable with lowered settings and resolution. I wouldn't recommend it though. The g3258 is also playable, but keep in mind that's Source, not CS:GO, and it's over a decade old now. Pair the 3258 with a cheap card and you'll be in business.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts