Overclock.net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
could you tell me which build is better (PLEASE NOTE I HAVE A GRAPHICS CARD ALREADY SO THAT DOES NOT MATTER)
I also attached them because I may have screwed the links....
So If the pics do not appear just check the attachments
PS. i chose this section closest i could find...

BUILD 1:

BUILD 2:

BUILD 3:

BUILD 4:

I also attached them because I may have screwed the links....
So If the pics do not appear just check the attachments

·
Not new to Overclock.net
79,142 Posts
I think this is in the wrong forum. But, I'm curious: are you going to have a company build that for you, or what's going on?

·
Registered
956 Posts
I'd go with build 1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoCables
View Post

I think this is in the wrong forum. But, I'm curious: are you going to have a company build that for you, or what's going on?

Yea. x2. Obviously not a laptop... Maybe it should go to AMD general discussion?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
79,142 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by the baker at jury lane
View Post

well ya..I customize it and choose the specs they build and deliver

I have so many problems with the idea of doing it that way. First, I hate the idea of somebody else building MY system. Second, I'd rather hand-pick each part at online retailers while finding the best prices while having Overclock.net help me pick from the best manufacturers of each part. The way you're going about it may leave you frustrated and discontent with your build. If you're going to do it this way, then you may as well just go buy a pre-built, like a Gateway, HP, Dell, Compaq or whatever.

Nobody can build a computer better than YOU. After all, it's YOURS, and only you know what you want. The people who will be assigned to build your computer won't care NEARLY as much as you do. It's just another job to them. They won't care about it like you would.

Oh, I wish I could find the words for all the things I see wrong with having some company build my system.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the baker at jury lane
View Post

well ya..like i said this was the closest i could come up with

Then you didn't put any effort into it. THIS IS THE LAPTOPS AND NOTEBOOKS FORUM! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.