Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,
I'm building a new rig (check sig.) I already have the EVGA GTX 260, so the case would need to fit that, and if the 300 series are any bigger, would need to fit that as well incase I upgrade.
I'm doing a Blue and Black Theme.
So which case should I get?
Right now I have a no-named Mid-Tower and there's about 4 more inches of clearance before it hits my stand.

Cases I have picked out:
Full Tower:
HAF 932 (Red LED Fans swapped out with Blue LED Fans)
Antec 1200

Mid-Tower:
Antec 902
HAF 922 (Same as above for the 932)

Any other choices?
Which out of the 4 listed would you pick...(bearing in mind of the height issue)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
My vote is for the antec 1200.

or you can wait for the mysterious cm 690 II ^^^......

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedma11229 View Post
Lian Li lancool pc-k62
this looks like a pretty sweet case, but I'd also like to see what comes out of the 690 II......

·
Registered
4,409 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Core300 View Post
Go for the Cooler Master Haf. It seems to be a really nice case and I have heard good things about it!
Same here, but which one? the 922 or 932. LOL decisions decisions.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Somenamehere
View Post

Is it bad that I was loling at the no name cheap case suggestions?

aww, does someone not know their brands? Azza is newer to the US market but Xclio has been around for a while. Sure neither company is hugely mainstream, but both of those cases are solid cases with great features and also happen to be less expensive. So actually yes, it is a bad thing that you were loling. Id even bet you necer clicked either link.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I have the Antec 900 with my GTX 280 and I love it. I just built my friend an i7 with a 260 in the Antec 1200 and that case is great too it all really depends on what you are looking for size. I am putting a second 280 in my A900 and with 6 HDD's installed its starting to feel a bit cramped but if you are up for some cable management its a great case.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow9025
View Post

I have the Antec 900 with my GTX 280 and I love it. I just built my friend an i7 with a 260 in the Antec 1200 and that case is great too it all really depends on what you are looking for size. I am putting a second 280 in my A900 and with 6 HDD's installed its starting to feel a bit cramped but if you are up for some cable management its a great case.

This is actually what I was looking for.
+rep.

I do plan on going SLI in the future, however, don't plan on having 6 HDD's LOL. I've got 2 1.5TB drives right now sitting in my closet, so that should do for a while. if I get 2 more I'll prob do a RAID config.

the A902 cought my attention right away when I 1st saw it. It went with my color theme, and seeing as it's the a900 twin only uhh.. more detailed? lol...

I'll go with the A902. If I decide to WC down the road, of course I'll need to get a different case.

Thanks for the feedback, but feel free to keep the suggestions coming.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
i say go with the Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Edition
its a awesome case its a mid tower but it will fit all your hardware and its stock black and blue if you wanna see how roomie it is take a look at My case build. as you can see if you look it had LOTS of room and the cable management is good and it stays nice and cool also its about the same price as the HAF 932 just my

1 - 20 of 21 Posts