Votes: 19 8.9%
  • CoD: Modern Warfare 2

Votes: 14 6.5%
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering which CoD game you guys think was the best over the years, not counting CoD 3 of course since it was not on PC. I think I personally like CoD2 the best. Would like to hear your opinions, please discuss.

I will add Black Ops to the poll once it releases and people create some opinions on it.

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lefty67 View Post
I had to pick MW1. But I liked COD2 just as much
Yeah, I am probably in same boat as you. I really like MW1, haven't played MW2 and won't until it's less that $20, but I like the WW2 game style so that is why I really like CoD2

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Cod4 for sure. That is the highest point for the CoD series. After that, everything just went down hill.

·
Banned
3,105 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Z Naught
View Post

Cod4 for sure. That is the highest point for the CoD series. After that, everything just went down hill.

This.

I'm really really hoping that Black Ops will redeem the series.

And I voted for Call of Duty 4, I play it daily and love it.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Z Naught
View Post

Cod2 for sure. That is the highest point for the CoD series. After that, everything just went down hill.

Fixed

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbandit35
View Post

You should have just condensed the list and put MW and MW2 together. They are practically the same game.

I've played both and MW2 isn't even on the same level as the first.

·
Banned
10,584 Posts
COD4. IT is the only COD game on my top ten most favorite games ever, and the only game with MP at all that's on my top 5.

and I've never played it online.

·
Banned
3,105 Posts
I think Modern Warfare 2 had the potential of being more fun than the original Modern Warfare. All it is, is stupid IW and balance issues. That, and dedicated servers.

·
Premium Member
5,750 Posts
The first CoD. It holds a special place for me since I use to compete in ladders in it, but it's also great for the emphasis on foot troop warfare. No vehicles, no special perks, no killstreak rewards, just straight up ground war. The maps were excellently made.

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaldari
View Post

The first CoD. It holds a special place for me since I use to compete in ladders in it, but it's also great for the emphasis on foot troop warfare. No vehicles, no special perks, no killstreak rewards, just straight up ground war. The maps were excellently made.

Yeah, I continually hear good things about the first one. I really need to play it.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Choosed MW2 even if there is no dedicated servers + bunch of hackers + bad balances... I just like playing it!

On the other side i cant wait for Black Ops

·
Banned
4,341 Posts
none of the first 3 will win, the amount sold in relation to each other gives mw and up to much of an advantage.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts