Overclock.net banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm fairly new to the game. But if I was making this list for a future self. The pump would be at the top for me. It's the potentially loudest, most unreliable and variably performing piece of the puzzle. The difference between a MCP655 and a small in-bay res pump is huge. Not only to performance, but reliability and setup. Rads these days are most all pretty good quality. Id pick something at least brass/copper if not full copper, and just see what fits your budget, needs, and styling. Cpu and GPU blocks will depend specifically on your components in terms of whats available, but I'd trust any of the known brands products (I.E. Swiftech, XSPC, Koolance, EK, etc). To me, a res, tubing, and fans are all personal choices. Depending on what you like appearance wise, what requirements you need of them (size, silence vs performance, etc), budget, and skill level, those three will change. To me,

Pump>Blocks>Rads>Fans>Res>Tubing

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.