Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so in the process of selling my iPad, someone offered a trade for one or the other of his computers. One is

A laptop (Dell Vostro 3700)

Specs: DVD Drive
6gb 1333 ddr3 ram
bluetooth
500GB hard drive
windows 7 pro
17.3" 1600x900.
i7 Q720, nvidia gefore 330m 1gb video card.

Vs

A desktop (ASUS All In One. Don't know what model it is)

i5-650 3.20GHz
6 GB DDR3
1TB HDD
Blu-ray ROM, DVD Burner
23.6" Touchscreen 1920x1080
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
1GB GeForce 310M

Of course, I'm going to sell them as soon as I get them. So, which one is the better one for resale value? If I do decide to keep them, which one should I keep? BTW I already have an Asus G72Gx with better specs than the laptop except for the DDR3 and the i7.

And if anyone's interested in either or, let me know

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
This looks like the Asus http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-056-_-Product. I'd go with that one, but I would check the quality of it first. The dell, on the other hand, looks like it retailes for ~$600, which would lead me to wonder why the difference in price between the two. What version iPad do you have?

Quote:

Originally Posted by reddy
View Post

if you can afford the laptop,Id suggest you go with it.I7 with 500GB hard dirve is great

Someone is lacking reading comprehension

• Rep+
Reactions: CyberTechnician

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_nuke_em;12063494
This looks like the Asus http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883220056&cm_re=ET2400INT-_-83-220-056-_-Product. I'd go with that one, but I would check the quality of it first. The dell, on the other hand, looks like it retailes for ~$600, which would lead me to wonder why the difference in price between the two. What version iPad do you have?

Someone is lacking reading comprehension
wink.gif
I was thinking of going with the desktop too but everyone else tells me to go with the laptop for some reason. Thanks nuke, I think I'm going to go with the Asus then. Guess I'll leave it folding 24/7 until I can find a buyer for it hahaha.

The iPad is a 3G 32GB version.

and yes, some IS lacking reading comprehension.

REP+ to both of you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts