Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by trueg50
View Post

agreed, go with the silent square. What kind of budget are you on/ how much do you want to spend?

I really dont want to spend much more than $60. I was leaning toward that one anyway.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ellipsis
View Post

Looks like the Big Typhoon would edge out the Silent Square in cooling capability...but just slightly.

Looks like a winner to me if thats what you really want.

Full Review of the Asus Silent Square.

ok, thank you very much. So you wouldnt choose any of the other ones though? Just asking.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Simply....no. I have heard pretty good things about the Silent Square though...except that it is not silent, but that is another story.

·
Banned
9,264 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnDeere13
View Post

I really dont want to spend much more than $60. I was leaning toward that one anyway.

Coolermaster GeminII: $30
2 fans of choice: $25-40
Awesome cooling: priceless.

Some things are priceless, for everything else...

note that the GeminII reaches great performance even with silent fans, whereas most coolers require loud, high-CFM fans to unlock their true potential.

·
Premium Member
3,756 Posts
get the big typhoon, lap it and then throw another fan on there, like a noctua, or yate loon. i have an antec tri cool on mine so i can control the speed of the fan. the ac64 freezer pro will work too if you are on a budget, just switch the fan out for a better one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts