Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start playing fallout 3 on my PC. I played it on my ps3 then subsequently built my pc so I could play it with mods, specifically texture mods. I'm obsessed with texture mods in games.

I know I've read of some good texture mods but it's been a while. Can anyone point me to any recommended texture mods?

Other mods are fine too if you think it enhances the game in a good way.

·
Registered
319 Posts
There are a bunch, let me see....
some of the ones I use:
_LadyDeadlock_AtmosphericSunGlare101-555
3_Suns_v1_0-526
Aged_Paper_Scraps-1662
Enhanced_Blood_Textures_v13_B-101
Enhanced_Night_Sky-442
FO3_TT_RockTexture_Add-On-799
LandscapeTextureTune-Up_1-22-799
Maximum_Res_Megaton-1662
Megaton_Painted_Signs_Revised-1662
mjy_tenpenny_tower_retexured_v3-460
NeilMc_Terrain_Pack_2048-774
TREE_ROOTS_PATCH-774
Venus_and_Moon-848

I don't think any of these conflict. make sure to get the archive invalidation invalidated utility. Additionally you can find a texture for just about every item in the game if you want.

Edit: I forgot, you can find all of those at fallout3nexus.com, just put those in the search

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by SergeRY
View Post

There are a bunch, let me see....
some of the ones I use:
_LadyDeadlock_AtmosphericSunGlare101-555
3_Suns_v1_0-526
Aged_Paper_Scraps-1662
Enhanced_Blood_Textures_v13_B-101
Enhanced_Night_Sky-442
FO3_TT_RockTexture_Add-On-799
LandscapeTextureTune-Up_1-22-799
Maximum_Res_Megaton-1662
Megaton_Painted_Signs_Revised-1662
mjy_tenpenny_tower_retexured_v3-460
NeilMc_Terrain_Pack_2048-774
TREE_ROOTS_PATCH-774
Venus_and_Moon-848

I don't think any of these conflict. make sure to get the archive invalidation invalidated utility. Additionally you can find a texture for just about every item in the game if you want.

Edit: I forgot, you can find all of those at fallout3nexus.com, just put those in the search

Saweet. +rep for taking the time to list some out.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I modded the game, re-installed it like 4 times,some mods are awesome I loved the sun glare effect, high res textures they look awesome for the first time, they got high clear textures but after two days i was looking some old screenshots and realized the vanilla one looks better,everything in its place seamplessly etc... modded high res textures doesnt fit the ambient thats it.
the modded versions doesnt offer a realistic feel, high res are good but they just dont fit the ambient, dont know its my opinion, Now I tweaked my game after reading a comment on youtube and sure my game now seems much better
smile.gif
try to tweak the Fallout.ini by going here http://www.tweakguides.com/Fallout3_1.html

If you tweak things correctly youll get awesome vision
smile.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts