Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by fssbzz View Post
scythe DFS...... for PUSHING
and
COOLER master for PULLING
Ok I have no idea what you talking about

Let me draw you a pretty picture

Which one is fan 1 and which fan 2?
LL
 

·
AMD Overclocker
Joined
·
9,178 Posts
Eh, i wouldn't suggest using them in push pull since they aren't the same fan. If you can take the noise, I would say use the scythe. If not, the cooler master. Both are pretty good fans. But the scythe would probably cool better(might require different fan mounts though being a 38mm thick fan).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
+rep thank you.

Btw I dont understand how the arrow on top of the fan works... I think its pointing to the wrong direction, because i remember usually where the logo is placed the airs is sucked and out the other side but the arrow on the fan says other wise...
 

·
AMD Overclocker
Joined
·
9,178 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by doc2142 View Post
+rep thank you.

Btw I dont understand how the arrow on top of the fan works... I think its pointing to the wrong direction, because i remember usually where the logo is placed the airs is sucked and out the other side but the arrow on the fan says other wise...
Use the the scythe on the front closest to your ram in a push or with the fan details closest to the heatsink. Then with the other fan, mount it on the back or closest to your rear exhaust in the same direction as the front fan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am sorry but what do you mean "details" like the grill thats only on one side?
 

·
AMD Overclocker
Joined
·
9,178 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by doc2142 View Post
I am sorry but what do you mean "details" like the grill thats only on one side?
One side of the fan has the blades and the other side has the sticker with the details of the fan.
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: doc2142

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by fssbzz View Post
i attached some pic..hope this will help u..which direction ur fan goes
lol Perfect... thanks

+rep for your pretty picture too
 

·
AMD Overclocker
Joined
·
9,178 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by fssbzz View Post
i attached some pic..hope this will help u..which direction ur fan goes
This just made me lol


You have it backwards. The air comes in the side with no sticker, and exits the side with the sticker.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,538 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Behemoth777 View Post
This just made me lol


You have it backwards. The air comes in the side with no sticker, and exits the side with the sticker.
WAIT

I REALLY DO IT BACK WARDS..LOL SORRY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Behemoth777 View Post
This just made me lol


You have it backwards. The air comes in the side with no sticker, and exits the side with the sticker.
Well thats what the arrows ontop of the fan says hmmm..
 

·
AMD Overclocker
Joined
·
9,178 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by fssbzz
View Post

Here..thats the right want..ima EDIT my first REPLY...
LOL

i PUT THE WRONG SIDE>>im SO SORRY..


There you go
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: doc2142

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh ok I see, Thats too bad though the sticker on the sythe will be facing the heatsink and i wont get to see it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,538 Posts
is weird that i wonder y they put sticker on the out flow side...oh well..
still thats a really good fan...good air flow..good performances
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top