Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so im tired of getting sore ears from my current cheap headphones and i want to buy a proper headset. My budget is $150. Also i am only 15 so i have a small head. And please keep in mind i only have acces to well known brands like logitech razer steelseries etc.thanks in advance.

·
Registered
791 Posts

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
where can I buy that from a webiste that ships to Canada? i need headphones too badly!

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael.444
View Post

Ok so im tired of getting sore ears from my current cheap headphones and i want to buy a proper headset. My budget is $150. Also i am only 15 so i have a small head. And please keep in mind i only have acces to well known brands like logitech razer steelseries etc.thanks in advance.

what does the bold even mean? You still have to order it somewhere on the internet...
But i do have the jcv 700s which were perfect for my budget (under$40) but since u have a much larger budget, i would recommend jvc hx-900s. Actaully sound much better than my speakers

They are so conforable.
With that, order the zalman mic.
All from amzon. From amazon you have access to everything...

To canaidans, is there an amazon for canada?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by bbaseballboy1234
View Post

what does the bold even mean? You still have to order it somewhere on the internet...
But i do have the jcv 700s which were perfect for my budget (under$40) but since u have a much larger budget, i would recommend jvc hx-900s. Actaully sound much better than my speakers

They are so conforable.
With that, order the zalman mic.
All from amzon. From amazon you have access to everything...

To canaidans, is there an amazon for canada?

when i say that i live in south africa and i dont like ordering over the internet. I can get the well known brands locally and a some others popular products.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I really like the HD555s... if you prefer more 'tight'/accurate sound rather than exaggerated bass. They can also be modded to 595s since the driver is the same (label on it if you open up actually says HD 555 / 595), but that's another thread.

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael.444
View Post

when i say that i live in south africa and i dont like ordering over the internet. I can get the well known brands locally and a some others popular products.

Why don't you like ordering over the internet? Anyway, Sennheiser is a well known brand, you should be able to find some locally. Maybe HD555's?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts