Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know all about the art forum. It was supposed to be an OT thread/worklog deal, not an art thread... grrr
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,272 Posts
So... everything else that goes on in OT is allowed, but TFB can't post a worklog thread here.

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
127 Posts
TFB, I just gave a friend of mine Ubuntu for his netbook today
Are you proud?

Quote:


Originally Posted by TFB
View Post

Yeah, I'll fight you IRL. Winner takes catmmm's love.

Loser gets my 'love'
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by SirLagALot
View Post

TFB, I just gave a friend of mine Ubuntu for his netbook today
Are you proud?

Loser gets my 'love'

I lose.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by SirLagALot
View Post

Sorry, didn't I tell you? I'm female

....doesn't pertain to my interests
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
127 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by princessofnurgle
View Post

....doesn't pertain to my interests

Sorry, dearie
I'm sure we can work something out, if you like
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by SirLagALot
View Post

Sorry, dearie
I'm sure we can work something out, if you like

Nope.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,846 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by TFB
View Post

Yeah, I'll fight you IRL. Winner takes catmmm's love.

A fight of love...how cute
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,272 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by princessofnurgle
View Post

Nope.

Blasphemy. Become interested at once.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
127 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by princessofnurgle
View Post

Nope.

Will you go to TFB now?
He's such a better man than I am, and will provide for you in ways I could never
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by SirLagALot
View Post

Will you go to TFB now?
He's such a better man than I am, and will provide for you in ways I could never

Such a hard decision.

I will have to sleep on it.
 
1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Top