Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Get the first one.

You might wanna get a after market GPU Cooler too. Who cares? XFX dosent honor their warranty anyways.

·
Banned
1,527 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy^^Red
View Post

Get the first one.

You might wanna get a after market GPU Cooler too. Who cares? XFX dosent honor their warranty anyways.

o_O. I messaged them cause my fan broke, and I told them I didn't want to RMA, cause it would take to long, so they sent me out a Heat-sink,Fan and some screws, now I call that 5 star rating.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by fRingE
View Post

o_O. I messaged them cause my fan broke, and I told them I didn't want to RMA, cause it would take to long, so they sent me out a Heat-sink,Fan and some screws, now I call that 5 star rating.

If you didnt want to RMA, why did you message them in the first place
Just to tell them your fan broke and thats it?

·
Registered
326 Posts
The one with the bigger fan (1st one) for sure. Other people talk about overheating issues on the second card. I have a 5870 with the same cooler as the first one, and it stays at nice temps.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Im sure the second one is just fine but there's something about a full body cooler that is just far more appealing to me. They're the same price so I would definitely go with the first one.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! I appreciate the responses. I definitely like the look of a full bodied cooler better too. I just wanted to get some input.

·
Registered
298 Posts
full bodied color, its much better and have a nicer look to it. My 5870 stays at 38c idle and it has that same design. It pushes the air directly outside of your case, which in my opinion is better then having it keep cycling inside the case. cycling warm air just creates more heat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts