• Metro 2133

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Neither both are nothing special

Votes: 5 14.3%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,591 Posts
Bad Company 2 isn't BF2. It is not BF2's successor. It is a different game and well worth buying, MP is great fun!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Metro. But then i'm not much of a multiplayer guy.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SZayat
View Post

BFBC2: BFF edition

Best Friends Forever?

lol

·
Registered
562 Posts
I voted for BF:BC2.

Bought it a couple days ago and it seems to be a great game. I haven't really played shooters since BF2 and BC2 is really keeping me hooked. It has alot of the features that attracted me to BF2 along with a variety of new ones that make the game that much better. There's nothing like camping in a building and getting a couple kills with an M24 and pissing off their tank so he blows up my cover. This often leads to me running like hell lol

·
Banned
10,584 Posts
I'd get Metro on account of it actually having a SP worth 40 bucks or so.

I don't like buying a game, getting a half-assed hollywood style campaign that only lasts six hours, and I really hate coming to the realization that the only reason they put the campaign there in the first place is to give us the illusion they care about anything but deathmatch competitive MP. When they do this it feels like they're trying to scam me, don't know why. I know they're not, but it still feels like they are. Valve has a pretty good idea, really, they don't even bother with a campaign on things like TF2 and CSS, and the MP component of HL2 is a completely seperate game.

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TestECull
View Post

I'd get Metro on account of it actually having a SP worth 40 bucks or so.

I don't like buying a game, getting a half-assed hollywood style campaign that only lasts six hours, and I really hate coming to the realization that the only reason they put the campaign there in the first place is to give us the illusion they care about anything but deathmatch competitive MP. When they do this it feels like they're trying to scam me, don't know why. I know they're not, but it still feels like they are. Valve has a pretty good idea, really, they don't even bother with a campaign on things like TF2 and CSS, and the MP component of HL2 is a completely seperate game.

Failed logic.... TF2 and CSS are better because they don't have the additional SP content?

SP content isn't free.... the developers probably spent over $1M adding it in BF:BC2. So if they really didn't care... why did they just spend the money?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts