Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, heres the question, i have an XP Pro SP2 original cd key i got with my pc, and i have win7 now, and its REALLY annoying that every hour it reminds me i dont have a good cd key, it pisses me off i just wanna shoot someone. and it makes me exit metro 2033! >
so what to use xp original or win 7 that is amazingly annoying?? and no i will not buy win 7, too damn expensive

oh and will it impact my FPS if i go to XP?

·
Premium Member
6,819 Posts
Go buy Win7 Home or something as WinXP will be phased out soon. Idk, I guess if you can't afford it then you don't really have options unless you format...

IMO Scrap XP

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellfighter View Post
7 Home Premium 64-bit and never look back...
64? with 2 gigs of ram? that wouldnt be so good i think, and 32 bit costs more than an 965 o.o here that is

·
Initializing...
23,787 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateGamerXFX
View Post

64? with 2 gigs of ram? that wouldnt be so good i think, and 32 bit costs more than an 965 o.o here that is

The 64bit is better! You can always add more ram eventually.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateGamerXFX
View Post

Runs just fine, pretty sure my wife's laptop has less and still runs fine and it's a celeron.

·
Premium Member
6,819 Posts
I use 64bit with 2G and it's funky smooth, not like a milkshake but close.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lololololo it took 1 download, and im back at full power, no more notifications and crap, and i can put a pic on my desktop again

thanks for all of you who posted!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts