1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
EhmayWuntee
1,418 Posts
I like the uniqueness and more modern neutral of the anthracite gray, I think it would work with a lot of colors. Plus it blends well with the black interior while still standing out as a two-tone look.

In my opinion black has been around for such a long time and is too bland now at least for the majority color.
Silver would then of course be 2nd to the gray, but if they had a true white I think that would take over as second for sure and possible be first for what you are looking for.
I suppose the silver can be thought of as a clean look and color, but something about that anthracite really looks nice and gives it the edge (to me).

Unfortunately I think colors are always subjective and you may get answers all over the board so you just need to go with your gut.

·
Hi
2,612 Posts
I think the gray would work better in the long term. The silver is very sharp looking but will probably end up meshing well only with brighter colors. With the gray I think you can get away with trying more color schemes and have them work with the case's color.

The darker tint gives the gray a more 'solid' look than the silver as well

Had the same dilemma with my Nissan with there being a darker silver and lighter silver, went with the dark and the light color looks cheap when I see it in person now.

• Rep+
Reactions: TheEnergy
1 - 4 of 4 Posts