Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm being cheap right now and can't afford a good graphics card at the moment, so i'm just trying to get a little more boost out of my onboard Radeon HD 3300 on the ASUS M4A78T-E motherboard. just to get things straight, all i really have to do is raise the core clock right? and if i raise it enough that it becomes unstable, which voltage would i want to raise to try to get it stable again?
(it is currently stock at 500MHz)

mobo - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813131366

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
AFAIK, you can't oc an on-board GPU chipset.

I could be wrong though...someone will correct me I'm sure...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Demented
View Post

AFAIK, you can't oc an on-board GPU chipset.

I could be wrong though...someone will correct me I'm sure...

i know i can change the core clock, because i have already gone into it, and it lets me raise or lower the core clock, and i can also overclock the sideport memory of it (which is 128MBs at 1333MHz).... and the only option that the graphics GPU has by itself is the voltage for the memory, i can only raise that from 1.50 to 1.60 though, if i need to.

·
Premium Member
5,648 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by blatsha92
View Post

i know i can change the core clock, because i have already gone into it, and it lets me raise or lower the core clock, and i can also overclock the sideport memory of it (which is 128MBs at 1333MHz).... and the only option that the graphics GPU has by itself is the voltage for the memory, i can only raise that from 1.50 to 1.60 though, if i need to.

Ahh...see...I learn something new everyday...

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
you can rase the core clock of i to oc it, but there is no volage control for it, and i warn you know, make sure the chip has a heatsink on it, they nomaly run a bit hot anyways, if you oc it and dont have enough cooling you might fry your onboard or worst if somthing shorts....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts