Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,351 Posts
The Silverstone or the Zalman9500 would be the best ones. I hate Fatal1ty crap and that other Zalman8000 is a bit too small so it won't cool as great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:


Originally Posted by JacKz5o

The Silverstone or the Zalman9500 would be the best ones. I hate Fatal1ty crap and that other Zalman8000 is a bit too small so it won't cool as great.

the fatal1ty is crap because of ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,647 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Blowie

the fatal1ty is crap because of ?


because it is horrible at cooling and fatality's name on it

the cpns9500 is probably the best, but is overpriced and get outperformed by a thermaltake big typhoon
 

·
 
Joined
·
29,532 Posts
If any of those, I'd pick the 9500, but I'd never pick that one ever.
Get a Scythe Mine or Scythe Infinity and mount a nice fan on it.
Go figure with The Villain (Villainstone), 25c LOAD on a Scythe Mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:


Originally Posted by sandiegoskyline

because it is horrible at cooling and fatality's name on it

the cpns9500 is probably the best, but is overpriced and get outperformed by a thermaltake big typhoon

that explains alot
i don't even like UT, i'm a ET gamer


Quote:


Originally Posted by gonX

If any of those, I'd pick the 9500, but I'd never pick that one ever.
Get a Scythe Mine or Scythe Infinity and mount a nice fan on it.
Go figure with The Villain (Villainstone), 25c LOAD on a Scythe Mine.

that depends on alot of things cause if some1 has the same cooler but diff hadrware, case etc the temperature would probably different


Then i probably would go for the SST-NT06 or the CNPS9500
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top