Overclock.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would seem I'm the only one.
My parents keep saying "tomorrow, tomorrow." so I never actually got it yet.
I just wanna get it already!
Is there anyone out there besides me (whom also owns a ps3) who doesn't own the game? I don't wanna be the only one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,149 Posts
I don't have it. I don't have the money right now. I could get it for my birthday but I'm asking for a Zune instead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
886 Posts
I don't have it, Probably won't get it anytime soon i'm consumed with SFIV, then UFC Undisputed, then Tekken 6 BR, so yeah. I don't really do console fps's anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,373 Posts
Don't have it gotta finish my PS3 games that I bought in 08 plus my PC games are taking up my time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
438 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Tempest001
View Post

It would seem I'm the only one.
My parents keep saying "tomorrow, tomorrow." so I never actually got it yet.
I just wanna get it already!
Is there anyone out there besides me (whom also owns a ps3) who doesn't own the game? I don't wanna be the only one


If you need your parents to get you the game, you probably shouldnt be playing it.

I am sure you are old enough for public transportation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,158 Posts
why wait for your parents when it can be done immediately yourself? most of us got in on release day. even the haters got it the day after release day. there is now the equivalent of one copy of killzone 2 per house hold per human body. living and dead
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by TrainRekS
View Post

If you need your parents to get you the game, you probably shouldnt be playing it.

I am sure you are old enough for public transportation.

I'm 17 - old enough to legally buy the game and old enough for public transportation (I've been taking public transportation since I was 13ish), but I don't have a job, and even if i had the money, the game stores ask for ID if you look under 25 to make sure your of age to buy a rated M game, which I don't have.

Good to know I'm not the only one left out on the action though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,186 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Hellisforheroes
View Post

why wait for your parents when it can be done immediately yourself? most of us got in on release day. even the haters got it the day after release day. there is now the equivalent of one copy of killzone 2 per house hold per human body. living and dead


I would like to know where you got your statics from because, I'm not a complete hater and i don't have a copy or ever will. I know others that have a PS3 and they won't get the game either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
demo looked cool, dont have it though, street fighter 4 is awesome, just like the good ol days
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top