Overclock.net banner

Who is your favorite Motherboards maker?

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
My fav would be ASUS because of rampage but gigabyte have some killer boards too. You should be more specific about the platform such as intel/ AMD / what socket? etc.

·
Registered
379 Posts
i like asus they make nice good value boards and they dont cost an arm or a leg

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
to the OP stop making polls about random stuff and if you are please have more choices mine would have to be DFI

·
Registered
520 Posts
I have both an Asus and a Gigabyte but I would say the Asus, Although it was alot cheaper than my Gigabyte I like it more, probably because It was the first pc I built and I never had a problem with it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BLADEY View Post
to the OP stop making polls about random stuff and if you are please have more choices mine would have to be DFI
Is this the guy who made 3 poll-posts in one day about what case is the best?

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
Asus. Gigabyte boards are very good too.

·
15,777 Posts
His polls are actually for his own good because it seems he makes polls instead of just saying what parts we think suits him.

·
15,777 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clockadile Dundee
View Post

I'm not sure I understand, could you rephrase that? You mean asking what parts we think suits him, or him saying what parts he thinks suits him?

It looks like he's making polls instead of just asking what hardware is good today and what to get.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
These are the only 2 brands of motherboards I will buy. Once in a blue moon I will gamble on a Biostar for HTPC's or grandma's e-mail/pron machine.

·
Premium Member
10,858 Posts
Gigabyte is winning.

lol FAILSUS

1 - 20 of 103 Posts