Votes: 1 3.7%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
<n00b>
ASUS PWNS!!!!1111 shift+1 shift+1
</n00b>

all of my friends' rigs that I've o/c'd have used asus boards and I've never had a problem.

LOL

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
man, i love my abit board...its great, but i also like DFi and asus isnt too bad either

·
Registered
116 Posts
abit, o/c's like mad with no problem on crappy air. Best oc'ing boards prolly are dfi but i like the features from my abit and it works extremely well... abit

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
Argh, depends on what I want
Stability and ease of use I say ASUS, for more overclocking than I could ever want I'd say DFI...

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
MSI or DFI

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6600Gt1047

Intel, Chaintech is ok, asus.

If you like Intel boards, you shouldnt be on this forum....

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
my Intel is one of the best boards. And all the intel haters.......... Dell, Hp, compaq... use a brand calledm " Nina." Whats wrong with Intel? But its true... no ocing which sucks.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Asus rocks... they could make better northbridge heatsinks tho (points at Abit)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 6600Gt1047

my Intel is one of the best boards. And all the intel haters.......... Dell, Hp, compaq... use a brand calledm " Nina." Whats wrong with Intel? But its true... no ocing which sucks.

Id say thats a pretty big deal, espcailly on an OC forum. But not only that, to a large extent the ability for a board to overclock well shows extreme stability at regular speeds so your not gonna have problems. OC is one of the only features i look at in a board, as long as it supports the basic stuff i need which most do nowadays, such as SATA RAID and dual memory support.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts