1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
Could be they're testing a lot of things with the new v7 client that's coming out "soon". I don't religiously follow all the goings on but that's probably a good guess.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by skatpex99 View Post
Thats cool. We need one of these corporations to donate their servers to OCNChimpin next year lol
Two years ago we did have BW (I obviously wasn't there), so it could happen (fingers crossed).

·
Premium Member
7,451 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MR_Plow View Post
Two years ago we did have BW (I obviously wasn't there), so it could happen (fingers crossed).
BW, Clamatowas, and one other, were working for a large religious entity, iirc? They had the servers for gene research?

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts
Yea, they had a huge spike a while back also when they were doing the -bigadv testing.
Sounds like a new client is close to release.

·
Premium Member
8,679 Posts
Well, if so I'm excited

I doubt they'll be passing us (at least soon), they're turning out amazing PPD recently, but if you look at their history, they have some bursts like this and then the rest of the time their PPD is rather low

·
Not new to Overclock.net
5,115 Posts
They are just a little less than a billion points away from us... nothing to worry about right now.

·
Premium Member
8,679 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by k4m1k4z3 View Post
They are just a little less than a billion points away from us... nothing to worry about right now.
Yeah, a billion points is a huge buffer, even with the PPD they're producing

·
Premium Member
46,116 Posts
I'm sorry... I know it's a legitimate question for people who don't look too deeply into Folding....

But lord... that title made me laugh.

·
Premium Member
46,116 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kiwwanna View Post
^^ to deep - Any web search "pande lab" more pages about then you would/could read.. with that thought, I

Not what I meant; most people install the clients then just watch OCN and EOC for stats.

So a team that comes out of nowhere like PG just did is always a worry.

·
Premium Member
8,679 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zodac View Post
Not what I meant; most people install the clients then just watch OCN and EOC for stats.

So a team that comes out of nowhere like PG just did is always a worry.

Yeah, I guess most people wouldn't realize that it was Stanford and think it could be like the EVGA overtake all over again

1 - 20 of 20 Posts