Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts
My Logitech Illuminated has a short rubber wrist rest on it, works well enough. Don't really need a wrist rest for the mouse though.

·
Banned
10,584 Posts
My home row is WSAD and Mouse.

The only time both hands are on the keyboard is when I'm typing. Or trying to catch it after it slides down my pants and onto the floor.

·
Intel Extreme 1366
1,665 Posts
Keyboard and mouse cushions really do help if your on the computer for a prolong amount of time. I had a lot of pain on my right wrist from using my computer and working so I went to the doctor for a check. It's not carpal tunnel as the pain is more on the joint than the palm side...however it might be early arthritis from my old wrist sprain injury when I was younger. It sucks but after using those cushions...the pain is more rare. So for anyone...don't hesitate to get one (mouse and keyboard preferred) if your having any wrist pain.

Too bad I have to swap my mouse pad cushion with a pure black one from Staples when I have certain company over.

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
I'm about to make one. I found a piece of wood from an old desk the exact width of my new Cherry keyboard. I'm gonna get some foam and fabric and make a rest of it.

·
Banned
127 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by frickfrock99 View Post
where do you usually put your other hand?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TestECull View Post
it slides down my pants

·
Registered
953 Posts
I use them when I'm not on my laptop. I have one wrapped in Army duct tape. Works good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts