Overclock.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit up Ensourced and have gotten no replies back. Not sure if they're even taking orders or the company (one man operation?) quit and didn't take down the website or what.

I need a new cable for my build, I ran out of hard drive space so I ordered another 2TB drive to add but the custom power cable I'm currently using is only designed with 1 HD in mind.

· Registered
997 Posts
Same.... I have been looking myself. Here has been my problems so far. Please let me know if you find a working solution. I have posted similar and will follow this thread to let you know if I get/find an answer to share with you.

1st, No Cable Mod. They use 18ga wire only even in "pro" version among other things that scream blah mass produced item and repeatedly I have seen issues with their Quality over the years.

Mainframe doesn't answer emails despite sending 4 emails with a simple question all with no response over the last month (same question) and has BBB complaints about not shipping product for months after promised date and not answering emails. They also don't even have a phone #. I can't give someone with no phone# and that doesnt answer simple emails $500+ of my money then wait 4-8 weeks in good faith they will make what they agreed to.

Mod-One seems like someone in ther garage despite being part of Titan Rig. The person answering the phone "doesn't know", no one else to speak to, said to email my question and then the same person who doesn't have the knowledge to answer my question and said to email sends a blow off form letter reply to my email.... You just told me yesterday that you didn't know.

Who else is there? I just want to order Quality custom cables, am willing to pay for the quality and want to have confidence in what I paid for and that the company is there to support me and deliver what I purchase.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.