Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos gunna win the superbowl?!
GO patriots!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
yeah, american football is the singlemost best game in the world.

*runs to trench as flame war begins*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggedlion
Lol, i'm english but aint goin 2 miss this 4 the world! just watching the pre game stuff on ITV 1

·
Registered
45 Posts
lol, i do like it but come on English football or should i say football outside of America is sooooooo much better!

Soccer to the undeserving, lol. jk

p.s. who was that dodgy fat grey guy with a violin on the pre game festivities???

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
i respectfully disagree, american football is the nation's most watched sport asides from NASCAR... amazing game, football.

Quote:

lol, i do like it but come on English football or should i say football outside of America is sooooooo much better!

p.s. who was that dodgy fat grey guy with a violin on the pre game festivities???

·
Registered
45 Posts
Lol, we'll have to agree to disagree. It's got to be said though American sports do generally kick ass, i mean tennis and cricket, meh they can get wiped off the face of this forsaken world for all i care... Afootball, Bball, nascar and baseball they are soooo sweet! But footy is my sport, go Vale go!!!

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
well, so good so far, we're all tied up 7-7 at the half...paul mccartney's doin the halftime show tonite, so no wardrobe malfunctions...lol

·
Registered
194 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATVkid*AFZ*
yeah, american football is the singlemost best game in the world.

*runs to trench as flame war begins*
Uhhmm Im sorry. BUT CANADIAN HOCKEY KICKS A$$!!!
but omg its not going right now. *dies* I mean honestly, you cant say football can beat hockey.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATVkid*AFZ*
football (american) owns all. and yes, i just said that...lol.
bah... Playoff finals are more exciting then suprbowl. Its boring to watch football. Though I do coment no the half time show. Kick ass

·
Registered
191 Posts
Quote:

Lol, we'll have to agree to disagree. It's got to be said though American sports do generally kick ass, i mean tennis and cricket, meh they can get wiped off the face of this forsaken world for all i care... Afootball, Bball, nascar and baseball they are soooo sweet! But footy is my sport, go Vale go!!!

Basketball is a canadian sport. The league is just american

1 - 20 of 29 Posts