Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my current specs are [email protected] CPU/[email protected]@1.25v
my ram is 2x2gb [email protected]@1.60v

it was fine all day and when i went to shut it down it hung up on windows shutting down' i did have the Cpu/NB on auto same with the voltage for it. and my ram was at 1.56v im gonna run Hyper Pi 32m test to see how it goes..

1 question, if you run hyper pi 32m x2 does it mean your system is stable?

im running prime95 for an hour to see how it goes' here is a pic of the load temps
http://i.imgur.com/mxYCB.png

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Youre leaving a lot of info out. What are you doing when it hangs, whats on the screen, how long does it sit there etc etc etc etc etc.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furball Zen View Post

Youre leaving a lot of info out. What are you doing when it hangs, whats on the screen, how long does it sit there etc etc etc etc etc.
i jad to shut it off with the power button' but with the pic up above is m y current settings and im currently running prime, im gonna leave it run for 1hr

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
It's probably a program or service that's not shutting itself down on the Logging off screen. You don't want to turn it off using the power button because that can lead to other problems on your drive. Check your processes and see what you have running when you shutdown to identify the hanging one if possible. Make sure to do all the Windows Updates for your system too that can help in some cases.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUpgrade View Post

It's probably a program or service that's not shutting itself down on the Logging off screen. You don't want to turn it off using the power button because that can lead to other problems on your drive. Check your processes and see what you have running when you shutdown to identify the hanging one if possible. Make sure to do all the Windows Updates for your system too that can help in some cases.
yeah i hear ya' i just reseted my bios back to default, i dont think i can oc with this mobo
frown.gif

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
OC has nothing to do with it, like it was said... you dont want to shut down using the power button.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts