305 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Went up 1 degree with 100 cpu for 10 minutes, although with the gpu and ram going it will go up a bit more. All my cables are tucked towards the other side panel as much as possible, I have some strapped to the side of the drive bays and all the psu cables that are being used (its modular) are hanging towards the other panel and the bulk of them are behind the dvd drive. And shouldn't 75 cfm be good for the front? I don't know what the back is

·
Premium Member
3,836 Posts
ah, so you're going from the motherboard temp... case fans don't really have that much effect on that temp, you'd have to find it and put a spot fan on it to lower it...don't worry about it, really

edit: although most of the time, they're near the PCI-e slots, so depending on the GFX cooling, it might be making it hotter...I know that my old 8800GTX made the mobo temp rise a few degrees because of the slot on one end that let hot air into the case

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Dude mod the side of your case and put one of those huge fans on there two 120mm fans. That's all these newer cases call improved airflow,they six 120mm fans . That's not improved airflow that's forced air flow lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts