Overclock.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i run 3Dmark 06 today and get 5345 and im like
cuz i just put the 83.40 drivers in but when i was running it i was seeing some artifacts in the last part and was like ***. Well now im sitting here trying to get it like it was at 500/1.24 and i cant even get passed 472 with out artifacts coming up. I dont get it, it was working really good at 500/1.24 for ever and all day after i put the new Drivers in, but right after i run 3Dmark 06 it goes crazy! Im so pissed right now and dont get why this happed...

-Sparda

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
hmm....so maybe i shouldnt install the drivers that you got from guru3d.com?

·
Registered
94 Posts
sometimes driver updates can limit your max overclock by adding new features, fixing bugs, etc. I would try reverting to the update before and seeing if there is infact a difference, and then maybe keep the past driver.

·
Premium Member
5,811 Posts
ya like football boy said,lol, just use your older drivers, unless you have problems with them, like bugs and/or conflicts, but it sounds like you didnt, so just roll back the drivers...

·
Registered
953 Posts
DAMN!! Thats a really nice score for a GT; I'm only over you by 81 points. Great goob man nice OC; yeah roll back on your driver cause that driver sucks.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
I am puting this in the thread instead of a PM because the more exposure the better...threads MUST have descriptive titles. SpardaHK...please edit the title of this thread to better describe your question/issue. How about something like "Why The Change in Scores?". Click on edit on the the post and then click Go Advanced...you can change it there.

Very soon threads with non-descript titles will simply be deleted as was indicated here (2/19/05). We REALLY do not want to keep members from getting help and/or answers to their questions so please help us out and have your thread titles concisely address the issue at hand. Thank you for helping!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpardaHK

lol moved to the new NGO drivers and there mmmmm! good and so is my OC YEA!

PS thanks Mike!

-Sparda

just tryed that new drive with 3dmark06 six times and gave me a crappy score; lost about 200 points. In all six test.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts