Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i really don't want to disrespect anyone by starting this in the first place. i'd just like to know why it was closed so that we can avoid further happenings in the future.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATVkid*AFZ*

i really don't want to disrespect anyone by starting this in the first place. i'd just like to know why it was closed so that we can avoid further happenings in the future.

I didnt notice it got locked... No wonder it's not at the top anymore... What happened?

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, i see no reason for it to be closed. i'm not going to express what i really think, because i might get booted for my arrogant remark, so i'll stick to what i want to think. i see no reason for it to be locked.

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
One of the moderators picked up some inappropriate discussion and took the necessiary action, that's all that needs to be said
Something about ejaculation I believe it was? Has no place here.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATVkid*AFZ*

yeah, i see no reason for it to be closed. i'm not going to express what i really think, because i might get booted for my arrogant remark, so i'll stick to what i want to think. i see no reason for it to be locked.

so whos the mod we gotta nag?

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yiffy said "one of the mods" apparently one of them... idk who it is though. i have a speculation, but it'd be rude to say who.

·
Registered
194 Posts
aww
Shame things had to get like that. I was really enjoying that thread cause it was like a post every two mins. O well

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
if it was just a few posts why not delete the posts? just seems easier to me doing that, but meh, thats me, i like keeping the gaps filled in as best as possible.

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Realm_walker

aww
Shame things had to get like that. I was really enjoying that thread cause it was like a post every two mins. O well

somebody (not me
) could have the brainwave of starting up somethng like it.....

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
im confused...i cant find any part about wacking off or jizz, am i missing something?
o well...w/e

·
Registered
194 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ket

somebody (not me
) could have the brainwave of starting up somethng like it.....

lol ya... Im not on all to much because school is so demanding. *sigh* I cant wait till summer. I agree though with whoever made that comment *points up* could just the posts that were bad not be deleted and the rest left? Also maybe we coudl start up a general converstaon sorta typ ethread and have just chats in there. I think it'd be cool

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

They were removed....

grrr....it WAS you! o well...im kidding, but maybe we should have like an R rated section..or PG13 lol

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by adas123

grrr....it WAS you! o well...im kidding, but maybe we should have like an R rated section..or PG13 lol

on a car forum whose name i'd rather not mention they have a forum for that kinda stuff. it's a password protected forum called the x-rated forum LOL no joke.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts