Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Not new to Overclock.net
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife needed a laptop because her work encrypted her work laptop and so she can't use it for anything but work now. So we did the "sane" thing and bought a pricey Lenovo Y510P with a small SSD and a TB HDD plus she got the SLI 755m's. With the 755's you have to remove the optical drive from the ultra bay and install the 755. She doesn't want to do it yet because she feels she doesn't need it yet. It's been 2 days, i'm going nuts...maybe i'll just slap the card in there and hope she doesn't notice. IT'S TORTURE, JUST PUT IT IN GAAAAH1!!!!!!11111 LOL

·
Network Enthusiast
4,793 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aHumanBeing View Post

My wife needed a laptop because her work encrypted her work laptop and so she can't use it for anything but work now. So we did the "sane" thing and bought a pricey Lenovo Y510P with a small SSD and a TB HDD plus she got the SLI 755m's. With the 755's you have to remove the optical drive from the ultra bay and install the 755. She doesn't want to do it yet because she feels she doesn't need it yet. It's been 2 days, i'm going nuts...maybe i'll just slap the card in there and hope she doesn't notice. IT'S TORTURE, JUST PUT IT IN GAAAAH1!!!!!!11111 LOL
My logic, maybe she doesn't need the laptop either.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Even when you do get the card in, what use will it be to HER....

This reminds me of when I was younger, for Christmas I would buy my brother toys and things THAT I WANTED so I could just play with his stuff, lol.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrawesome421 View Post

This reminds me of when I was younger, for Christmas I would buy my brother toys and things THAT I WANTED so I could just play with his stuff, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrawesome421 View Post

hahah nice, a true brotherly act of love if i've ever seen one. The funny thing is she ordered the laptop without me suggesting it. She's like "I ordered the one with SLI" and i'm like "uhhh why?" she does to plenty of graphic design and web design but I see them not getting used much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts