Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,195 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker
View Post

See....and that's how a company is supposed to be ran. Who'da thunk it? You release something to MAKE money...huh....good idea.

Isn't it?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Nintendo ftw lol, but atleast us "Higher Console Gamers" get hardware for less than it would be worth to buy

Well done N for the pwning of Console profits , However imagine how much is lost due to stupid straps lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
ps3 and xbox 360 only loss money per unit for first few years, once all the copyright money comes in from game producers and **** they will make money.

however, wii is clearly ahead of the game already.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Awesome! That means Nintendo has an even bigger advantage with price! I can't wait for a price drop! (Or I might buy one at full price anyway)

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I guarantee Nintendo is making more than that. Nintendo buys in bulk, which means everything is cheaper. Additionally, a $31 optical disk drive?! ***. That's expensive. I just think that Japanese site is a little suspicious.

However, the costs aren't saying how much it costs Nintendo to ship them, and how much stores make in profit.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
They have to, what else are they going to make money off of? all they have is gaming consoles and hand helds. On the other hand, Sony and Microsoft have tons of other ways to offset the costs.

·
Overclocking
9,250 Posts
wow just think:

*walks to a dollor store*

Me: can I buy a PS1
Seller: ok that would be 1 dollor

That would be cool, anyways that had nothing to do with anything of the WII but it's going to cost so little

1 - 18 of 18 Posts