Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
If that is a 120 mm fan @ the back, I don't see why not.

·
Premium Member
8,196 Posts
The 120mm fans very close to the edges of the case. A 120mm is larger than a 120mm on all four sides. It might not fit, or it might be a very tight fit.

·
Premium Member
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking of modding the case a little. Like cutting a small hole and mounting the H5O on the outside. The tubes will be going through the hole to the cpu.

·
Premium Member
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by KoolGuy View Post
You can do it but i think its better if you just leave it inside. I dont really see the need.
I will only do that if it will not fit in the case.

·
Turtle Lives Matter
4,929 Posts
I own the Q-pack2 for my HTPC. (The revision is just a better P/S, an 80mm intake fan, and a different handle). The H50 will fit on the rear 120mm fan, and is a good choice for this case since it needs a cooler with a very low profile (I use a zalman). You could very easily cut out a 120mm hole in the top or side. It's a pretty fun case to work with. I really like the sliding motherboard tray.

Just keep in mind that if you use the rear 120mm fan slot for the H50, then you aren't going to have much else in the way of case cooling. The case really depends on that one 120mm fan. Oh, and if you stick a high end video card in this case, make sure it is slot exhaust type.

·
Premium Member
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by damric View Post
I own the Q-pack2 for my HTPC. (The revision is just a better P/S, an 80mm intake fan, and a different handle). The H50 will fit on the rear 120mm fan, and is a good choice for this case since it needs a cooler with a very low profile (I use a zalman). You could very easily cut out a 120mm hole in the top or side. It's a pretty fun case to work with. I really like the sliding motherboard tray.

Just keep in mind that if you use the rear 120mm fan slot for the H50, then you aren't going to have much else in the way of case cooling. The case really depends on that one 120mm fan. Oh, and if you stick a high end video card in this case, make sure it is slot exhaust type.
Easy fix. I will take out the plexing glass sides.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts